Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit on snkrs

Now I have to take the dreaded drive to Chicago to pick up for the double up but damn the snow is giving me doubt if I want to drive after all.
What time u gotta pick up? I'm in racine we got dumped on

Just realizing that Notre held their raffle yesterday. Likely would have lost, but I wish I'd have entered. Did RSVP Gallery and STA, but expecting Ls from both.
I did the reverse of you. Went out to Notre but didn't bother with STA and RSVP. Grabbed a beer with some friends after work instead. Think I made the right choice.

Reactions: Ube
Got 2 more Ls on the list, thus giving me a 4 for whatever lifetime on SNKRS Draw since it started in 2016.

I did the reverse of you. Went out to Notre but didn't bother with STA and RSVP. Grabbed a beer with some friends after work instead. Think I made the right choice.

You definitely did. Notre is the only shop worth entering. STA occasionally tosses out wins, but RSVP is back door central. Issue is that I'm a mile south of both, and the Chicago Ave bridge makes getting to Gold Coast a pain in the evening, so I passed.

0CA5163A-19A5-4397-8703-E728D435BE18.jpeg

.... going to bed

You definitely did. Notre is the only shop worth entering. STA occasionally tosses out wins, but RSVP is back door central. Issue is that I'm a mile south of both, and the Chicago Ave bridge makes getting to Gold Coast a pain in the evening, so I passed.
RSVP letting you pay $40 for extra entries is the biggest jig. I wonder how much extra unsellable stuff they sell with that only for those folks to still win nothing.

All I have left is A Ma Maniere, but I don’t know man. Time to put my green react 87 undercover on the market so I can at least get these joints for just a lil above retail. Sadderday again.

Back
Top Bottom