Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile jerry stirring the pot
06453063-184B-412F-934A-C24661F52CCB.png

Honestly it’s not like older colors were retro’n, those colors been done. People acting like this is another Kobe situation, he not dead his collab is just over. Were y’all expecting a lifetime partnership or am I missin something

Welp, if this is the end that means prices for OGs bout to rise again. Looks like owning the OG black pair is not going to happen for me then. Glad I at least got the Oatmeal colorway for under retail before prices start rising again. They were sitting around 370ish last I checked and now I see they are around 450.

I mean Jerry just held an event to release the Question pair and was at the Nike/ASG events. And wasn't there like at least 2 more CW's rumored to drop as well? Unless Jerry really shot himself in the foot by promoting Reebok on his Question FOG 1 campaign, then that could explain the sudden "end of contract" speculation. But it sounded like it still had a bit of time and releases to go before it actually ends.

I mean Jerry just held an event to release the Question pair and was at the Nike/ASG events. And wasn't there like at least 2 more CW's rumored to drop as well? Unless Jerry really shot himself in the foot by promoting Reebok on his Question FOG 1 campaign, then that could explain the sudden "end of contract" speculation. But it sounded like it still had a bit of time and releases to go before it actually ends.

I seriously doubt that campaign didn't go through Nike, still I've seen people do "stupider" stuff, so you never know. I still think they will milk the line a lot, you don't get an exclusive silhouette and tech (sort of) just to release 5 or 6 limited colorways, I'm certain (sort of) that in a few years this will go the Yeezy way and be available in much higher numbers.

Back
Top Bottom