Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m more inclined to believe Jerry’s pics but filters can do anything
766F0CE8-094A-4684-ACFB-CE7DF7F2DEF6.png

These look like Oatmeal soles. You can see some translucent towards the heel of the right shoe. An all white outsole won't have that look.

Man they look good to me regardless so I don’t care. If they are that just means there are easier to clean lol

I always wondered why it says Jordan.com on the recent Oatmeal’s and those black/oatmeal box label. I thought I had received a fake pair of oatmeal’s from a retailer when I saw the Jordan.com. The font of it was also very different from my other Fog 1’s

I always wondered why it says Jordan.com on the recent Oatmeal’s and those black/oatmeal box label. I thought I had received a fake pair of oatmeal’s from a retailer when I saw the Jordan.com. The font of it was also very different from my other Fog 1’s

I asked the same thing in this thread when I received my Oatmeals. Wonder what's up with that.

Jordan.com? I’ve never noticed. I knew the font looked different but not the MJ.

I didn’t notice it when I first got my oatmeal’s because usually when I get something from a retailer, I don’t immediately start inspecting everything to make sure it’s legit. I might have if it was from StockX or goat or if I paid resale for them. But retail pairs, I just go about my day in opening it and relacing and putting them on feet. I only noticed it when I went to stack the box with my other Fog 1 boxes and saw the different font and then I saw that it Jordan.com which I thought was weird

Will try for the Black/Oatmeal pair...will not pay resale.

Same goes for the Noir pair

Love the design of the shoe...but for something that isn't going to be an every day wear and that already sky high retail price. I just want one pair to own in a decently neutral colorway

i am new to this model...but is this usually a snkrs or hoh drop? I havent seen anything on an app

Back
Top Bottom