Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmaooo no I didn’t mean it in the literal sense. I meant I kept telling them it wasn’t working and they just kept bouncing me around the store instead of just giving me the code. I’m other instances, they take your phone and put it in or flat out told me they wouldn’t give out the code to use the beacon blah blah
Oh, I see. I was about to say! You throwing hands out here?! :lol: They try that here in Detroit here & there, & they never know what they’re talking about. I hate when they try to take my phone during a shoe pick up to reference the list with your ID, shut peeves me, like I don’t know you, I don’t want you touching my phone, you could’ve just scratched your junk, nobody washes their hands, people nasty af out here Bro.

Attachments

• C95136DD-1048-48B8-9CF1-F84FB9FD89C9.png
    C95136DD-1048-48B8-9CF1-F84FB9FD89C9.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 78
So if tons of people have 10 Min HS then how does the app give W’s then ? Is literally just random or is it whoever has spent the most money at the store through the year?

So if tons of people have 10 Min HS then how does the app give W’s then ? Is literally just random or is it whoever has spent the most money at the store through the year?
It’s random brah. I can’t recall who but there are dudes in other threads who consistently spends thousands of dollars a month at FNL, FTL etc. and they still take L’s.

If everyone has a 10min head start then no one has a head start.

Always thought the higher amount spent was the case. Now, I'm not sure.

It’s random brah. I can’t recall who but there are dudes in other threads who consistently spends thousands of dollars a month at FNL, FTL etc. and they still take L’s.

If everyone has a 10min head start then no one has a head start.
Pretty much this. Once your account hits platinum VIP at any store, the amount spent after the threshold is met won’t matter, you have the same chance as all other VIPs, that’s what I was told straight from a customer service rep .

Only shoe this year where if I cop, I will resist letting go. Idc. These pure white fire.
NT plz help me lol

It’s random and I believe money spent is part of the process.

I do too, when my money reset I starting losing every release. I believe it has at least something to do with it. Also, I never win at Champs with 7 minutes. If money didn’t matter I would’ve at least won a massive GR, which I haven’t. I always put in there and never win.

Back
Top Bottom