Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think I could have sized down on blacks but bones got to go tts. Might try half down on Sails IF I get a chance to cop which is unlikely

Think I could have sized down on blacks but bones got to go tts. Might try half down on Sails IF I get a chance to cop which is unlikely

This is always my favorite thing. I ask sizing questions, color questions, quality questions and like get all hype about a pair of shoes and then its a SNKRS draw...get my L after 10 mins...and know im never going to fork over $600+ for a pair of shoes...spend more time figuring out details on an imaginary pair of shoes that i have a 2% chance of actually owning

Spoon boy!

I went half down from the jump with my blacks.

Fit is snug but loosens up nicely.

Same size as my aj1 retros.

My usual Nike size is 11.5

:lol:...I'm older than you, my friend, but I'll take it. Ok, thanks, looks like most people like going down a half size. 8)

Got the Spruce in yesterday from SNKRS and they look huge on feet. Went TTS and feel like I could have sized down. Might have to let these go.

My girl won the sails at Undefeated but they are the same size because I entered the raffle before my SNKRS pair got in smh. Going to have to swap for a half or even full size down.

Got the Spruce in yesterday from SNKRS and they look huge on feet. Went TTS and feel like I could have sized down. Might have to let these go.
.5 size down MAX.

They huge because it’s a big shoe not to mention that’s a lot of got dam green.

My girl won the sails at Undefeated but they are the same size because I entered the raffle before my SNKRS pair got in smh. Going to have to swap for a half or even full size down.

Wait, UNDFTD sent emails out already?

What size are the Spruces?

I'm not sure these are mass produced if there are limited amounts of Foot Lockers that are getting them and other mall retailers not getting pairs at all. They're most likely boutique/Tier Zero but probably easier to obtain than the Black and Bones. But hey if there are ton of these floating around, take my money haha!

I think that's what they start doing after the phones start blowing up. That's what happened for the Orange pair. We don't even know for sure if there will be leftover pairs of the Sails though

Back
Top Bottom