Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you able to wear them unstrapped with out the straps falling to the side like the normal air raid ?

i thought i seen that they had a little elastic on the straps

unstrapped nah

you can strap them loosely though like how ppl do with AJ8s

Velcro would be exposed

If you go to union la account it says the sku is 85089. Can somebody confirm what this is?
The only evidence that shows these are air raids is the price at $190. Hope they fulfill our orders.

Last edited:
Is Union ever known for charging more for a shoe than it's suggested retail price? Similar to END or whatever that other UK site that upcharges on hype releases. Cause if not, I see why wouldn't the "$190" be raids for sure.

Pretty nice in person.

Def not as cushiony as the FOG1s

D5LbzWgXsAAeTLQ.jpg

D5LbzWbXsAEjgf3.jpg
Soo not double stacked zoom air?

Is Union ever known for charging more for a shoe than it's suggested retail price? Similar to END or whatever that other UK site that upcharges on hype releases. Cause if not, I see why wouldn't the "$190" be raids for sure.
they usually dont upcharge but this may just be a super early link to throw off bots

they usually dont upcharge but this may just be a super early link to throw off bots

I suspect that too, but they need to hurry up with those cancellation notices so I know if I need to try again at 2PM :emoji_confounded:

Union isn’t supposed to be dropping until 2pm online.

Thankfully secured my pair at bait this morning after some kids tried to cut the line and got everyone who had been waiting for hours real angry.

Every line needs a few gangstas and ex military folk to keep people in their lane.

Yeah I’m really confused right now I purchased a size 9 from the link (not through PayPal) my card has also been charged? Was this not for the shoes? If not where did my money go???

Union isn’t supposed to be dropping until 2pm online.

Thankfully secured my pair at bait this morning after some kids tried to cut the line and got everyone who had been waiting for hours real angry.

Every line needs a few gangstas and ex military folk to keep people in their lane.
or just non-poosees. im not a gnagster or military but i sure as hell aint letting no dweeb cut me.

I think it is double stacked. At least the window appears the same as the FOG1. Ill have to look at my fog1 later and see

but 10000% they dont feel as cushy of a walk as the 1s feel

TTS for sure.

No need to size down at all.
How’s the width? Copped an 11 which should
Be okay length wise but worried it’ll be too tight

Back
Top Bottom