Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daym, just hit another pair of raids on a local Aussie raffle but I eff'ed up and enetered for the wrong size. Luckily it's the wife's size. Unluckily she's not down with having matching kicks. Anyone want a wife?

Xhibition doing first come first served.... going to swing by there after i leave The barber. Hopefully it’s not too crazy

Daym, just hit another pair of raids on a local Aussie raffle but I eff'ed up and enetered for the wrong size. Luckily it's the wife's size. Unluckily she's not down with having matching kicks. Anyone want a wife?
:nerd:

Last edited:
Xhibition doing first come first served.... going to swing by there after i leave The barber. Hopefully it’s not too crazy

Yeah that's what I'm wondering if I go to the FCFS here. Wondering if I can just drop by like 2 hours early and still be one of the first few in line.

Yeah that's what I'm wondering if I go to the FCFS here. Wondering if I can just drop by like 2 hours early and still be one of the first few in line.
I’d assume you’ll be good. Resale is dead on them. Size 10 on StockX is going for $270 pre drop which means seller maybe makes $40. Most resellers don’t think that is worth the time and effort. And as we know after the drop it’s highly likely the prices will drop further.

Lemme guess, im suppose to like an older Jay song cause lyrics this and lyrics that?

Please.

Not at all man don’t take it personal, I’ve just legit never heard that. I said in the original comment I have no interest in hating on yours or anyone’s personal preference, I was just genuinely curious. Always interesting hearing dif people’s favorite songs, I’m a big music fan.

My 1st Song from The Black Album is my favorite Jay-Z song from the later portion of his career. Definitely not a popular choice either.

Sorry for the distraction

If those pants don't sell out, I'll try to grab them off Swoosh, but doubt it.
I'll try SNKRS tomorrow for the personal pair, but If i don't hit, I don't care. :lol:

PO

You guys sure these have double stacked zoom? The more I look at them, the more it seems like they just have a air unit, not zoom.

Back
Top Bottom