Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol I said ask, didn’t say he’d accept. I got him down to 1350 for both. 675 each. Not bad at all if I do say so myself.

How do FOG1s run? My TTS is a 12. I have normal width feet. I’ve heard .5 size down but wanted to check before pulling trigger. Please don’t tell me to look on previous pages.

How do FOG1s run? My TTS is a 12. I have normal width feet. I’ve heard .5 size down but wanted to check before pulling trigger. Please don’t tell me to look on previous pages.

TTS dont go .5 down cause you wont be able to zip em up

Why would liking da OG be a problem?
Just wondering...about a month ago Raids was going for crack head prices on EBay....might creep up now...but still....why I'm buying the bastards when I can have the OG's for a fraction of the headache and cost??

Passed on bones when they dropped to get unions and now feel like I goofed. I may trade one of my unions for the bones

In on the black/sail FOG180s, love the shape. Nothing beats the FOG1, but I'm going to wait and try on future colorways.

20E93184-C321-4E98-BE12-323ADCF358CC.jpeg
6EFE16AB-6325-42BD-A9EC-86FEAC607E4C.jpeg
E702BF5A-6894-46FE-ABE4-0780E5BAE00D.jpeg
BD3C7ECD-CDD6-47DB-AF5F-02D9F12624E3.jpeg
Very clean coat. Details? :nerd:

The Mocs and air raids look nice in the black colorway

really on the fence about the raids....i like the streamlining of the silhouette...but i look at them and im like...they aren't the raids. mocs are a hard pass for me

Back
Top Bottom