Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the leather on the Bones look after lots of wear? How is your experience?

My fear is, that the leather will look very wrinkly/crumpled after multiple wears. In a messy way, that doesn’t look good.
(I know, that it’s natural to a certain degree, due to the material used.)

This is the only thing, that is stopping me from paying resell for them.

How does the leather on the Bones look after lots of wear? How is your experience?

My fear is, that the leather will look very wrinkly/crumpled after multiple wears. In a messy way, that doesn’t look good.
(I know, that it’s natural to a certain degree, due to the material used.)

This is the only thing, that is stopping me from paying resell for them.
look for some used pairs online theirs a lot of examples to see.

Honestly the only reason i haven't rocked my Bones.

Welp...I am the proud owner of a pair of Bones. I freaking forgot that awhile ago I had placed a bid for $770. Out of nowhere it go accepted. I'm pumped but I wasn't looking to drop that kind of cash at the moment. Oh well..

Last edited:
Raffle for Wotherspoon’s ends by the weekend...and there doesn’t seem to be any other eafffles for rare stuff...wondering if these fog rumours are legit cuz peeps gotta work.

FOG’s would most likely be online raffle. Only thing that’s in store would be what I consider, GR heat.

63ADA81B-EC1E-4ECA-BD63-C04F4651ADE5.jpeg

They finally came! Seen prices going to the roof so I jumped on it! Man these things are a hassle to put on.

Back
Top Bottom