Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine came in today. Super impressed with the quality and comfort of these. I rarely double up on kicks but if those yellow joints release...I'm in!

C13EA7FD-4A5F-4BB7-821A-FF44331B7DC7.jpeg

Surprised?
It was what I expected after reading about them. Just wanted to add another data point. Could maybe have gone a half size down, but not sure how it would affect the rest of the shoe as your foot is very locked in on these. Can confirm same as others about taking them off being a pretty absurd process.

It was what I expected after reading about them. Just wanted to add another data point. Could maybe have gone a half size down, but not sure how it would affect the rest of the shoe as your foot is very locked in on these. Can confirm same as others about taking them off being a pretty absurd process.

So no sliding or heel slipping?

no sliding, unless you're making quick basketball cuts/stops. The back heel padding does a great job for locking down even if they run long on you. The SA has the strap and wrap-around lace style to lock you down

These look legit. Did you purchase from StockX? If so, I’ve seen the StockX tags be placed either in that loop as pictured in your photos or around the TPU cage.
The pair I purchased from StockX has their tag around the TPU cage but similar “wear” in the corners of the toebox where it meets the Nike swoosh & stitching on the right foot as if someone had tried on just the one shoe.

Yes, from Stock X (SX). I have also pondered about that wear in the corners of the toe box as well. It seems it is prevalent on a lot of DS pairs, because my friend said his had it as well.

PO

I don’t mean to double post but I’ve been wondering what kind of leather the bone pair is made of. Is it all a suede leather similar to the toebox on the black pair, or more of a smooth leather?
Good question. The leather is really unique to me. I almost have to go back and look at them more closely. I don't have a pair of the blacks, so sadly, I can't compare there. I'd say it's more of a smooth leather, but i do feel like they almost have a nubuck feel too like some timbs. No nappy suede like Yeezy 700s or anything. I'm at work, but I'll check em out more when I get home.

The leather is amazing though. It's the reason I really liked the bones more than the blacks when they were first revealed. I'd rather have leather on the entire upper if I'm paying $350 than mesh.

Got the black pants in from NDC. They’re def some running pants. They’re low rise just like in the pics. The length on them are perfect for me cause I got short legs. They come right to my ankles. Quality of the materials seem real nice but I don’t got anything similar to them to compare it to. Love the waffle material on the lower half tho

With all that said I will be returning them. Although I like most of my clothes slim fit, these are way too tight for casual wear unless I wanna show off my bone (I don’t got the 1s or SAs) and I can’t justify the price just working out in them. I do have a size up pair coming tomorrow so I’ll test those out when they get in

its short hair oily suede as confirmed by @bwood056

the entire upper of the bones is the same as the toebox of the black pair

Wait, what? I never knew that... :lol:

I thought the FOG1 Bone had the same "toe box" as the Black, but the upper was Leather instead of mesh.

PO

Last edited:
Got my FOG cargo pants cancelled from pac sun last night :< was looking forward to wearing it with my bones

its short hair oily suede as confirmed by @bwood056

the entire upper of the bones is the same as the toebox of the black pair
Best material I can compare it to (that comes to mind) is the material on the sides of a jordan VII.

The material will soak up water if they get wet and stain like a suede shoe would.

The material on the black FOG 1 toe is the same as the entire uppers of the bone colorway SA and FOG 1 models.

The black SA model, however, is a shiny mesh material.

9ADAFF52-3CF8-4B4C-ABE7-2ED4AC71A989.jpeg BFDC7A07-9B5B-4F28-9BDF-3D174992CF67.jpeg 2C2D1ADB-E242-4BB3-A137-B2ACA7BE50BE.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom