Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sizing questions galore jesus. A half size down and your TTS is NEVER gonna be thst much of a difference in a shoe that people are debating is “tts” or “half size down”.

Imma go whatever is cheaper.

I legit just posted a link

875ADB7A-095C-4BC5-B307-FD5AC35F52B1.gif

bounced out of here yesterday after the L. But catching up on the thread now lol. Looks like more sizing confusion. I don't think I can comment any more than I have already on my sizing suggestion

bounced out of here yesterday after the L. But catching up on the thread now lol. Looks like more sizing confusion. I don't think I can comment any more than I have already on my sizing suggestion

Na yours was on point and seemed to follow the consensus, which is half down, but TTS will work depending on preference of fit. When we have people claiming full size down on the SA, then that’s where the garbage gets filtered in.

ya'll should just ignore the size questions from here on out, save your self some time, and then they will learn how to search.

First zipper malfuction on the Bones "SA"

Attachments

• 50523389_10157600981093268_7334910960169123840_n.jpg
    50523389_10157600981093268_7334910960169123840_n.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 86
SA's seem to be having real issues with zippers man. I only own the 1.....are the zippers different?

speaking of zipper, the other day I saw Round 2 post a brand new/deadstock Fog 1 with the zipper broken off. I'm sure someone tried it on and ripped it

The zipper style is the same between the Fog 1 and SA, but personally I found the SA a little harder to zip up, could just be my pair. But also theres an ankle cushioning in Fog 1 that the SA don't have, which I found it to be a little smoother in zipping up. The SA zipper would snag on my socks once in a while

ya'll should just ignore the size questions from here on out, save your self some time, and then they will learn how to search.

I tried the FoG at Roundtwo and I tried on my TTS and yes they were a tad big and TTS woudve fit snugger (but still with room).

That being said im paying resale for the Bone and going with whatever is cheaper. The TTS is not so big that I would kick myself for not going a half size down. At the moment my TTS is cheaper than the .5 down so going with that.

StockX: “...allow 15-19 days for delivery...” :sick:

People were already doing the UPS jig before StockX changed the policy for new releases. If you were cool with your UPS guy you could just have them scan the shipping label and tell them you'd bring the package at a later date.

People were already doing the UPS jig before StockX changed the policy for new releases. If you were cool with your UPS guy you could just have them scan the shipping label and tell them you'd bring the package at a later date.

Yeah, I’m a buyer though, so speaking from that perspective.

well the desirable apparel of the collection is most likely sold out (ie tear away pants, sweatshorts, cap, sweatshirt), hence desirable

Back
Top Bottom