Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NDC pair, just waiting on the black pair.
68BD04C4-5CBC-4D11-BF97-CAE2392D2F67.jpeg
68BD04C4-5CBC-4D11-BF97-CAE2392D2F67.jpeg

it comes with 2x white laces (1 long and 1 short) and 2x black laces (1 long and 1 short), also the small ziplock bag with the 2 sets of lace toggles and Air Fog Keychain is not a SEALED bag. Its just a ziplock.

those are legit, enjoy

Got it. Thought one of the extra whites were cream.
Is the Black laces including the one on the pair already? Meaning 5 total laces?

PO

Got it. Thought one of the extra whites were cream.
Is the Black laces including the one on the pair already? Meaning 5 total laces?

PO

1 black is on the shoe, one extra black inside one shoe, one white lace inside the other shoe, and the short white lace is in the bag. Bag isn't sealed as stated it just looks sealed.

1 black is on the shoe, one extra black inside one shoe, one white lace inside the other shoe, and the short white lace is in the bag. Bag isn't sealed as stated it just looks sealed.

Thanks. I assumed that, but had to make sure. Yeah my ziplock bag was open, which was fine due to authentication, so I assumed it was sealed since the person who originally responded to me, said it was. Thanks all for the responses!

PO

Just received my pair and I like them but was more of an impulse buy. Entered SNS raffle thinking I'll be taking an L as usual but hit for the first time. Now debating if I should keep or just oop to someone

Attachments

• 20190103_121724.jpg
    20190103_121724.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 30
Skylons look ok but wow for a hyped shoe to not sell out is strange. Not one pair of off whites sat like this, just interesting & aren't both colors of 1s dropping again the 17th.

Skylons look ok but wow for a hyped shoe to not sell out is strange. Not one pair of off whites sat like this, just interesting & aren't both colors of 1s dropping again the 17th.
to me....im not a fan of the skylons don't matter who name was attached to it....I would rather it been a new running shoe he created than him just putting his brand on a skylon...but this just my personal opinion

Thanks. I assumed that, but had to make sure. Yeah my ziplock bag was open, which was fine due to authentication, so I assumed it was sealed since the person who originally responded to me, said it was. Thanks all for the responses!

PO
My bag looked sealed tbh but I never tried to open or anything so sorry for the wrong info lol

I think Off White as a brand was at much more hyped level than FOG when the collabs happened. Also, the roll out for The Ten was ridiculous. After that initial drop, it just became about resale cause I'm not convinced people really liked a lot of the pairs that followed like them pink zoom flys.

My Fog 1s arrived!!! Came from Stock X. Came with everything, all sealed. Packaging is top notch. The knit bag is absolutely incredible. Hella good quality. Shoe is dope. I wish I got for retail. But I didn't. Is what it is.

Picks and review in a bit. I did try it on. I normally wear 11.5, copped 11 since I heard sizing is decent and more spacious in this model. Tried it on. Is decently easy to put on. Feels fine on. Not tight. More fitted than I'd expect the 11.5. I like the profile silhouette of the 11. I have on olive sweats now and the shoe looked solid with it. More thoughts later.

That's definitely true & probley wasn't the best example I'm just surprised these flopped.

I guess I'm kinda surprised too, but they flooded the block wit the quantity on these. Skylon not really the most sought out model either. I feel like they really didn't even push it that hard cause it was barely in the lookbook.

StockX accepted the pair I sold w a ripped open accessory bag. Used that bread to cop Blue Union 1s. I like FOG 1 but thought I could make a sz 13 work (usually sz 12 and 12.5) them joints were long like tug boats :lol:

The silver accessory bag that the lacelocks, hangtag and extra laces comes in has a slit pre-cut. The bag just looks like its sealed but if you look carefully you'll be able to find the slit - making it unnecessary to cut open the bag. Just a heads up...

FE77D5AF-2256-4C02-A4B0-0FF53CFFC362.jpeg

and for those that want to the how the back differs between both models and why it fits and slips in different

4A59FC4C-367C-4B34-8A36-0A967C29CAC2.jpeg
24628E03-F610-4736-9404-CECDD9D09C53.jpeg

the extra heel cushion sort of acts like a shoe horn, it helps slide your foot in much easier than the SA model. You can use the pull tab in the front and also the heel tab to help slip your foot in as well. The SA model, you kind of have to wiggle your foot in. The thing that bothered me on the entry is that on the SA model, your heel is basically in contact with the zipper and its trail, so if you're not careful, you can cut your ankle or snag your socks when you zip up. Zipper also doesn't seem as smooth on the SA compared to the Fog 1 but that just might be a coincidence with the pairs I got. SA model is more forgiving on wide footers due to the material compared to the stiffer Fog 1 and its cage. I feel like the SA has only 1 style to wear it which is with the zipper up and laces wrapped around your ankle. You can't rock the SA with the zipper down comfortably compared to the Fog 1. And the lacing style is also way more versatile on the Fog 1 (short laces, long laces, ankle wrapped laced, etc) but with the SA, you can't swap out the laces (which is why the SA model doesn't come with any spare laces at all)

Last edited:
For those with the white skylons, is the mudguard material that same off white/dirt magnet material as the gr pairs?

Back
Top Bottom