Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EDIT:

I was really looking forward to seeing the apparel. That ain't for me dawg.

These sweats are dope

j9.png

Nice. So these might be more readily available than previously thought. I’m in for the sweat pants too. Dec 15th leggo!!!!!

The new collection will bring us basketball clothing, but it has been interpreted and designed in a climate that Jerry Lorenzo has accustomed us to. Among the novelties we can find Air Fear of God 1 (on-court) and Air Fear of God SA (shoot around). In addition, the aforementioned clothing, i.e. bilateral t-shirts and shorts, as well as sweatshirts, sweatpants with side snaps, tops and shirts and light jackets. The creative director of FOG decided that he would move on a range of colors including gray, black and white. It is these colors that dominate this venture.

Now probably the question arises when and where to buy the Fear of God x Nike collection ? We are already in a hurry with information. The news should be available from December 15 this year in stores with the NikeLAB account, on the website and in the Nike Sneakrs app and on the site fearofgod.com .

And what will the prices be? Below you will find the whole list (prices in dollars change more or less 1 to 1 Euro):

Fear of God x Nike Men's Reversible Jersey - $ 190
Fear of God x Nike Men's Reversible Shorts - $ 150
Fear of God x Nike Men's Warm Up Top - $ 275
Fear of God x Nike Men's Tear Away Pants - $ 250
Fear of God x Nike Men's Crew - $ 200
Fear of God x Nike Men's Run Pants - $ 175
Fear of God x Nike Men's Shorts - $ 120
Fear of God x Nike Men's Half-Zip Short-Sleeve Jacket - $ 275
Fear of God x Nike Men's Half-Zip Jacket - $ 275
Fear of God x Nike Men's Parka - $ 650
Fear of God x Nike Men's AW84 Hat - $ 40
Nike Air Fear of God 1 - $ 350