Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

You mean they might put them online DSM ?

Correct, they might.
Back when it was in-store only for most euro shops, they published the sneakers in anticipation of online release, but then pulled it after Nike presumably made stores not sell online until now.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the lows. I can't wait to see some of yall with the horse jockey ones on.

will be trying to get my hands on the mids. that's all i've wanted since the pics of this collection first came out.

hopefully the timing of this drop will make it an easier cop than it normally would be with a limited release like this.

Doubt it's gonna be an easy cop because there's quite a bit of hype on these (maybe not on these forums) and as a result many people just gonna cop to resell. Wish luck to everybody who really wants them!

GL for those who plan to cop..

Low: 669917-120

Mid:  677130-120

High: 669919-120

Boot: 669918-120

Think most people will go for the mids since Nike hasn't released a good mid in a while, that's what I'm gonna go for! Damn...270 pounds, that's almost double for what they retail for. I mean $260 is already expensive enough for some AF1's.

I was told by mr porter service rep they would nit release before 6am est and here I kids a tweet about them dropping at 5am FML

http://www.mrporter.com/product/456928 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom