Nike with celebrities

So Nike teamed up with Kanye West to create the "Yeezy" line I was wondering what celebrity would you like to have team up with Nike to create their own shoe

Last edited:
If you don't like the colors of the shoes don't buy them... I don't say this often but this is a pathetic thread, especially with you throwing your instagram on the second post

Although Im a diehard fan of the bulls and red is my favorite color I would have to agree. The same color ways seem to pop up with the exemption of a few I do miss the Lifestyle releases most people don't even remember those I have a few Jordan III DTRT, Jordan 5 Grape and Jordan 5 BLK/ University blue.  This year lineup reflects the same shoes released in 2006 and 2007 which is not that far off I'm sure they could come up with better color ways far more creative than the "Jokers" Or "Crimsons".

Why are you mad for its my opinion dont like it then dont waste my time on posting here maybe I should take it down since you do not like it will that make you happy you are just completely ignorant would you want 20 pairs of 6s that are only different because one is light red then the other like seriously

Well if you have 20 pairs of 6s, why would you need more?

Royal 1's ... White Cement 4's .... Aqua 8's .... not all are red white and black .... i think JB has enough colorways and seriously why should they make new ones ? they can release the same shoe same color every 4-5 years and people will still buy ... and if you don't like it don't buy

Last edited:
Everyone stop sucking me and hoop off

Well follow the rules.

There is an Instagram thread in general, so if you want people to follow you put your name in there. And put it in your sig.

And now that this has been changed to a Nike thread, it belongs in the Nike forums.

This site has rules, learn them and follow them or your time on NT will be short.

Just words of advice.

Royal 1's ... White Cement 4's .... Aqua 8's .... not all are red white and black .... i think JB has enough colorways and seriously why should they make new ones ? they can release the same shoe same color every 4-5 years and people will still buy ... and if you don't like it don't buy
Move on I changed the thread didn't know what to talk about just came up with that off the top of my head so move on like I did only why im posting is to be able to buy and sell things on here im a new user and all of you guys are taking this too seriously they are just shoes you should remember that I have alot of pairs of jordans and I just noticed that most of them were similar in color that's it get over it

lol close this garbage up and move along kids r us.
Move on I changed the thread didn't know what to talk about just came up with that off the top of my head so move on like I did only why im posting is to be able to buy and sell things on here im a new user and all of you guys are taking this too seriously they are just shoes you should remember that I have alot of pairs of jordans and I just noticed that most of them were similar in color that's it get over it

Well follow the rules.

There is an Instagram thread in general, so if you want people to follow you put your name in there. And put it in your sig.

And now that this has been changed to a Nike thread, it belongs in the Nike forums.

This site has rules, learn them and follow them or your time on NT will be short.

Just words of advice.
thanks

To your original question: I think JB actually has actually done a good job lately pleasing the Bulls colorway fans as well as all the retro+ fans (like the Joker 3's)..

To your 2nd question: I think Nike should team up with athletes.

Back
Top Bottom