NIKE..... WE WANT EMERALDS!

either one is fine with me...as long as the gr's inside air bubble is close to emerald green also.

So I heard today from a reliable source that there's a strong chance these will retro this year, but no definite release date or anything.  He also said as far as he knows, it's the black midsole like this pic that was just posted:

Now I don't feel so bad about having to pass on the grey joints.  

from the griffey 1 vs 2 thread....

Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by SinnerP

You know it.  The white midsole would be the icing-on-the-cake for me...
I'm gonna post these any chance I get
tongue.gif
... cuz hopefully, someone from Nike is watching
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
  A gift from the man above & the jerks at Nike , my boy who works atFootlocker told me these were droppin , they better . 
my response....
Originally Posted by TheSurferDeezly

A gift from the man above & the jerks at Nike , my boy who works at Footlocker told me these were droppin , they better . 

Id LOVE for these to release with the white midsole but id still be happy wit the black. Nike follow ur own slogan and "Just Do It" (corny, i know)

Im in the minority that would prefer a black midsole......a black midsole with neon or emerald air units would make it pop!

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Im in the minority that would prefer a black midsole......a black midsole with neon or emerald air units would make it pop!

co-sign

dont bother for either the black or white midsole, as long as we get a release these will be copped  
pimp.gif

emeralds are the weakest of the 3 OG colorways, imo. i copped from the outlet back in the day for $70. i like these tho. but would i have rather had em instead of the orions?? no!

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I prefer the black midsole myself.  I'm all over them if they drop.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

emeralds are the weakest of the 3 OG colorways, imo. i copped from the outlet back in the day for $70. i like these tho. but would i have rather had em instead of the orions?? no!

back in the day i felt the same way, i didn't like the emeralds. now i keep seeing them on here and i'm in need of a pair.

These remind me of the diamond fury emerald cw. not his sig. shoe but they were fresh as hell w/the 24 stitched on... Will be picking these up tho if/when they release

Back
Top Bottom