Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Still waiting on my 2nd pair of Uptempos to ship from FNL. Had to double up for one pair to wear and one to keep. I just love the Uptempos period top 5 shoe of all time for me.

To those that pulled the trigger on the Eastbay backorder for the 180s, how long from the release date did it take til you actually received your pairs?

i usually wear an 11.5 but got an 11. the 11 fits good but I'm afraid when i actually wear them they will be uncomfortable. i may need to try to switch back to an 11.5. they are tolerable though but hopefully they may restock so i can switch sizes

I ordered from the FL uptempo restock. Took until Friday to get shipping confirmation. Package coming out of Thornburg, PA (Pittsburgh) rather than Indianapolis like all my other orders from them.

Hopefully they look okay. I Got a bad feeling about this....

Last edited:
They said it was a backorder when I ordered, but I still received mine on Thursday.

Oh, ok. I was asking cause I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on that Dream Team Destroyer.

i usually wear an 11.5 but got an 11. the 11 fits good but I'm afraid when i actually wear them they will be uncomfortable. i may need to try to switch back to an 11.5. they are tolerable though but hopefully they may restock so i can switch sizes
I went tts on the 180s & Uptempos & they BOTH are roomy to me.

Might work out okay. I ordered from the playoffs restock too, looks like the shoes were shipped a diff. location than usual Indianapolis location as well. They were flawless. Guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out... Staying optimistic here....

Last edited:
For the ones who are on the fence about that jacket Eastbay has a new 20% off code that would make it $400...and if you have a Discover card it's 10% cash back on Eastbay purchases...so technically that would make it $360 and some change.

Personally not getting either jacket but the black one is nice.

CRSVR Sneaker Boutique in Santa Barbara still has the 180 and the Uptempo for sale and they do phone orders. Call 1 (805) 962-2400 as soon as possible.

Well got my order from the finishline restock on the uptempos. They were shipped from Philly and they were WORN. I don't usually make a big deal about this kind of thing, but this is bs. The paper was all torn up. The shoes were dirty on the bottom. They were unlaced all crazy, and no shoe trees. Its obvious they were returns or whatever. This is not what I paid for at all. I know, I know I should be happy I have them blah blah. The fact of the matter remains they shouldn't ship out something claiming its brand new and its not.

Crazy I've never had a problem with FNL in that department everything always comes DS & factory laced but if I was you I'd definitely request either an exchange or a refund. That's just unacceptable.

For those in NYC, are the 180s sitting at retail and are they as comfortable as the 05 retro? I have the 05s, but need another pair because of the cracking paint. Its funny, I wore them throughout high school with no problems at all then forgot about them when I went to college. Threw them a while back for the first time and it happened to rain that day which caused the paint to crack. Didn't mind the yellowing on the swoosh and midsole because it gave the shoe some character.

My order started out of NH. They're supposed to come in tomorrow so I'll see how non DS they are then

For those in NYC, are the 180s sitting at retail and are they as comfortable as the 05 retro? I have the 05s, but need another pair because of the cracking paint. Its funny, I wore them throughout high school with no problems at all then forgot about them when I went to college. Threw them a while back for the first time and it happened to rain that day which caused the paint to crack. Didn't mind the yellowing on the swoosh and midsole because it gave the shoe some character.

I'm just outside NYC and I can assure you the 180's were no where to be found. They went quick.
Quite comfortable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to pick up a second pair of the Uptempos. Probably the only shoes I'll buy all year. Would love to pick up the BB4s for cheap. I'm thinking they'll hit racks.

Looks like my order from Finishline that I placed a week ago for the Uptempos will be canceled. The status is still at processing ... bastards!

Back
Top Bottom