Nike Tuned Air 97 (Air Max 97 x Air Max Plus TN)

eek.gif
i love these......beautiful

Oh wow. I like the Air Max Plus and the Air Max 97, but my first reaction to these was
sick.gif
. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the shoes in their normal form but these lookoff to me. Oh, and thanks for the pictures.

damn, i thought the long air bubble was gonna be equipped with TN Air.
tired.gif

mixin up AM bottoms is not a good look imo.

Ill wait till they go on sale, but if they released these in the Cool Grey color like the AM pluses that released not to long ago and they will be copped.

YO THESE IS AIGHT, NEED BETTER COLORWAYS GOOD CONCEPT. I REMEBER VAING THE LAVA RED / BLK TN AIR MAX THEY WERE REALLY COMFORTABLE... NYC STANDUP
pimp.gif

I did a double take when i saw this when i was workin this past weekend and visited footlocker..i just smh..it's horrible imo..

Wow those shoes are absolute garbage. The AM97 air unit looks disgusting on those. The colorway is disgusting. How many Air Max Plus's are they going tocome out with in some variation of black/orange before they realize it won't sell? What's with the patent leather? I can see those at $79.99 beforelong.

Almost all Air Max Pluses have patent leather mudguards because the nubuck ones used to deteriorate over time with excessive wears (speaking from experience).

Glad I still have my hyperblues though there worn...Kicking myself for not picking up another pair when they got retroes a few years back...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Almost all Air Max Pluses have patent leather mudguards because the nubuck ones used to deteriorate over time with excessive wears (speaking from experience).
That doesn't mean it looks good, especially with that Air Unit and midsole.

Instead of chopping up shoes like that , nike should focus on releasing them in their true form.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

That doesn't mean it looks good, especially with that Air Unit and midsole.

True. I didn't like it at first, but I've told myself just to get used to it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I don't think the mash up works, for any shoe. And this colorway is booty. BTW,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the pic does no justice. Only colorway I remotely like.

Still got my pair from the '03 retro. A little beat up now, but I love 'em.
glasses.gif

the white/navy colorway of these looks much better i saw them over the weekend at footlocker. they are a good match for a yankees jersey
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom