Nike Trainer 1 Mid (Vintage Shoe Box) Men's Training Shoe

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Also, they should have made the stripes slant the other way.

agreed, if they had to put the stripes on they should have slanted them the other way. i say they would have looked a whole lot better with a solid grey or light grey midsole

I understand it, i do.

But they make sense when sat next to the box on display, not on your feet in the street.

Good for collectors more than anything.

I like the look of them, even if they didnt tie into the box. Its something different and not so boring. And how limited can they be if theyre on NDC, Eastbay, and at Champs?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I like the look of them, even if they didnt tie into the box. Its something different and not so boring. And how limited can they be if theyre on NDC, Eastbay, and at Champs?

500   pairs eastbay didnt get them, and champs only got one or two pairs of each size 

^Eastbay has them on their site and is expected to ship them today.

No picture confirmation yet but some dudes are reporting that the NDC pairs don't come with the vintage box.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^Eastbay has them on their site and is expected to ship them today.

No picture confirmation yet but some dudes are reporting that the NDC pairs don't come with the vintage box.

No vintage box. Those sites gave false info. Mine came with a reg box like I stated earlier. To each their own, Im loving them. Trainer 1's are one of my faves.

67e2577e8dbdb8056d65c8fefa840ca2c5f37c6.pjpg

i say we pray, PRAAAYYYY. oh yeah we pray PRAY, PRAAAAYYYY, we need to pray just to get a vintage shoe box today, i say we pray, PRAAAYYYY, oh yeah we pray, PRAAAYYYY. we need to pray just to get that vintage shoe box today!

Originally Posted by flappy188

i say we pray, PRAAAYYYY. oh yeah we pray PRAY, PRAAAAYYYY, we need to pray just to get a vintage shoe box today, i say we pray, PRAAAYYYY, oh yeah we pray, PRAAAYYYY. we need to pray just to get that vintage shoe box today!
You're showing your age.
grin.gif

Got mine today and yea I was thinking they come with a vintage box too but nope..called up Nike and they confirmed none of em came with vintage boxes...The shoe itself is paying homage for the design of the vintage box. Once again don't believe in hype. I for one love the shoe. Awesome concept, great materials. I dont care how limited they are... I simply think they are dope. Wearing em with anything Chicago Bears on it! lol

Back
Top Bottom