Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by bwood056

looks like eastbay jumped the gun, and released the army and navy clothing, and snapback
Nike did the same thing with the OSU stuff, I think it's for when they play the game this weekend.
Got these in today and WOW, the detail is AMAZING 
pimp.gif
 Really want to double up now

I was thinking that being that LSU is in LA and BR doesn't really have many shops that would carry this sort of thing it'd be a breeze finding these in New Orleans, man I had to drive around all over until I finally found a pair at Politics in Metairie. My normal sizes were sold out, but after trying on the 10.5 for an hour at my house I don't feel bad getting them, they fit snug but still feel like they might stretch a little after wearing them out.

trainer.jpg

Can't wait for LSU/Bama dress down day at work on Friday.

I was thinking that being that LSU is in LA and BR doesn't really have many shops that would carry this sort of thing it'd be a breeze finding these in New Orleans, man I had to drive around all over until I finally found a pair at Politics in Metairie. My normal sizes were sold out, but after trying on the 10.5 for an hour at my house I don't feel bad getting them, they fit snug but still feel like they might stretch a little after wearing them out.

trainer.jpg

Can't wait for LSU/Bama dress down day at work on Friday.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Anybody else feel these do actually run a little wide?  ( for me its a good thing)  Just had me thinking because eastbay initially had them as 4Es I know they aren't 4Es but they sure are a wider cut shoe.  Suedes nice but the paint on my midsole looks like a 2nd grader did it 
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Still a sick shoe.  

I feel these run a bit wider, especially compared to the 1.2 from last year. I had to get 11.5 last year because of how narrow the toebox felt and this year I fit my feet comfortably in a 10.5 with a little room to wiggle my toes.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Anybody else feel these do actually run a little wide?  ( for me its a good thing)  Just had me thinking because eastbay initially had them as 4Es I know they aren't 4Es but they sure are a wider cut shoe.  Suedes nice but the paint on my midsole looks like a 2nd grader did it 
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Still a sick shoe.  

I feel these run a bit wider, especially compared to the 1.2 from last year. I had to get 11.5 last year because of how narrow the toebox felt and this year I fit my feet comfortably in a 10.5 with a little room to wiggle my toes.

Agree wholeheartedly with the ^^ above statement on quality and detail- truly remarkable, and while I know 115 retail is hardly cheap, I feel that given the use of material and detail, that it is well worth it on these.   Didn't know what to expect with these LSUs, but dare I say I almost like them more than the Oregons.  The contrast between the shinier purple flywire and duller purple nubuck is incredible.  Moreso than the black and black of the Ducks.  I almost wanna swap my trainer max 1.3s for another pair of these just because I find these more versatile and every bit as detailed.  Here are some pics.

Bonus Oregons + Dar. Thomas Therma Fit Hoody.  Have last years grey/volt for Nat'l championship which ran a little snug, but this one is a little baggier.

Agree wholeheartedly with the ^^ above statement on quality and detail- truly remarkable, and while I know 115 retail is hardly cheap, I feel that given the use of material and detail, that it is well worth it on these.   Didn't know what to expect with these LSUs, but dare I say I almost like them more than the Oregons.  The contrast between the shinier purple flywire and duller purple nubuck is incredible.  Moreso than the black and black of the Ducks.  I almost wanna swap my trainer max 1.3s for another pair of these just because I find these more versatile and every bit as detailed.  Here are some pics.

Bonus Oregons + Dar. Thomas Therma Fit Hoody.  Have last years grey/volt for Nat'l championship which ran a little snug, but this one is a little baggier.

^^^^

Curious to see what the LSU's look like with those gold laces
pimp.gif

I definitely feel I got my moneys worth with these, was not expecting the detail to be this good at all

^^^^

pimp.gif

I definitely feel I got my moneys worth with these, was not expecting the detail to be this good at all

That Oregon hoody, where! ?!?!

Btw, im sad seeing all of these
frown.gif

Can't wait till eastbay ships my small pairs lol

Really can't wait till I get a hold of my size.

Going to pull the trigger on the 1.3 max pacquiaos as a sad buy lol

frown.gif

frown.gif

Oregon Hoody came direct from DuckStore in Eugene.  They had some scattered sizes a few days after online drop.  Footballfanatics had them as well but havent seen elsewhere- also had 21 but they were gone quickly.  Probably my favorite hoodies in the last few years that have released.  Well worth the 75 bones.  I will keep you in mind Bwood if anything further like this becomes available.  My inlaws are from Eugene, so that can be helpful.

frown.gif

Oregon Hoody came direct from DuckStore in Eugene.  They had some scattered sizes a few days after online drop.  Footballfanatics had them as well but havent seen elsewhere- also had 21 but they were gone quickly.  Probably my favorite hoodies in the last few years that have released.  Well worth the 75 bones.  I will keep you in mind Bwood if anything further like this becomes available.  My inlaws are from Eugene, so that can be helpful.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

frown.gif

I didn't even notice it. I got the hat, and shirt, first day avail.Btw thanks

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

frown.gif

I didn't even notice it. I got the hat, and shirt, first day avail.Btw thanks

Thanks for the comments. Great pick ups with the LSU and OSU free's. They look real sweet!! Also confuse as why Nike didn't put the tiger eye on the back of LSU's. The pics of GR free look dope. The free feel better to me then the full length air max. Will break out my PE sometime.

Thanks for the comments. Great pick ups with the LSU and OSU free's. They look real sweet!! Also confuse as why Nike didn't put the tiger eye on the back of LSU's. The pics of GR free look dope. The free feel better to me then the full length air max. Will break out my PE sometime.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

pimp.gif

snapped a few more photos with my phone
trainer1.jpg

trainer2.jpg

trainer3.jpg

trainer4.jpg

trainer5.jpg

trainer6.jpg

trainer7.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

pimp.gif

snapped a few more photos with my phone
trainer1.jpg

trainer2.jpg

trainer3.jpg

trainer4.jpg

trainer5.jpg

trainer6.jpg

trainer7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom