Nike Supporters

I started another thread on Phil Knight and his stance on Joe Paterno, but I am shocked at the backlash that occurred by such a timely and relevant topic, in which turned into personal attacks.  
So Nike Talk, I pose this question to you, if some of you have the balls to respond.

What has buying and wearing Nike product done for you as an individual?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont think there can be any other logical response but boost in self esteem. Now before everyone takes it the wrong way think about it for a second. You buy things that you think are nice and when you wear them you feel better about yourself as a whole, dont think that can be denied. Nike usually makes the best looking sneakers so its an obvious choice when it comes to sneaker buying if you can afford it.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

I started another thread on Phil Knight and his stance on Joe Paterno, but I am shocked at the backlash that occurred by such a timely and relevant topic, in which turned into personal attacks.  
So Nike Talk, I pose this question to you, if some of you have the balls to respond.

well i now can dunk, i make more money now, girls hit on me like 10 a day, random strangers come up to me and ask if im a movie star...
Im living the life of a movie star and its all because of nike shoes 
pimp.gif

Broke hella necks

but really, it's my hobby...i like buying and collecting new sneakers...plus i like wearing a nice pair of shoes

Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Srs, Because I've been wearing it (Nike) since I was little, I start and stop wearing some brand clothing, But NEVER stopped with Nike, it's just a part of your life that you can't let go.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

I dont think there can be any other logical response but boost in self esteem. Now before everyone takes it the wrong way think about it for a second. You buy things that you think are nice and when you wear them you feel better about yourself as a whole, dont think that can be denied. Nike usually makes the best looking sneakers so its an obvious choice when it comes to sneaker buying if you can afford it.

That means that they are pretty weak to begin with.

You can not be serious. No ones weak for being concerned with their personal appearance.

You can not be serious. No ones weak for being concerned with their personal appearance.
If you think that buying and wearing expensive things will make you relevant in this world, then you are weak, period.
When you take a good look at all of the great contributors to mankind, were they the biggest fashion plates, or were they people of higher intelligence, aware, then knowing their place in this world. 

Do you think that Dr. King or Einstein would stand in line for a pair of Nike shoes?

It has made me a happy individual and a more active individual as well. They have the best designs and they suit my needs whether it's for casual wear, work out clothing, football equipment. I also believe their products perform the best on the field (and court) so you can say they have also helped better my game.

Could a different brand do that? Possibly, but I don't see many brands out there that I can wear anytime, anywhere for almost any activity.

I don't know if any of that made sense, I haven't eaten in 4 days.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Grimey

why do u care so much

Why did you click add reply?
why did you click new topic?

im waiting for his next topic title. first it was phil knight. then it was nike supporters. i think next will be air sole. or zoom air. quite possibly Kobe Bryant again or some other nike endorser
laugh.gif

So people were attacking you personally. Rather than maybe chalking one up as possibly the wrong forum for discussion, you make another thread which you have to know will cause the exact same, if not a more negative, reaction.
Why do you enjoy trolling forums so much?

If you think that buying and wearing expensive things will make you relevant in this world, then you are weak, period.
When you take a good look at all of the great contributors to mankind, where they the biggest fashion plates, or were they people of higher intelligence, aware, then knowing their place in this world. 

Do you think that Dr. King or Einstein would stand in line for a pair of Nike shoes?

See this is a textbook case of over analyzing. You know in your heart of hearts that its not like that. Do you mean to tell me that you dont feel good when you look nice on a certain day? People can have hobbies and if thats sneakers thats cool, it doenst make them any worse of a person or unable to be great. I wouldnt expect someone who was in the public eye as much as Dr. King was to step outside looking messy, it wouldnt have been good for his platform. In all the pictures I've seen of him even before he got famous (I went to Morehouse College so theres pictures of him everywhere that you wont find online) he was always well put together.

Just cause someone likes to wear nike shoes doesnt mean theyre going to live a life of depravity and underachieving. People can care about their appearance and still be productive

When you take a good look at all of the great contributors to mankind, where they the biggest fashion plates, or were they people of higher intelligence, aware, then knowing their place in this world. 

See this is a textbook case of over analyzing. You know in your heart of hearts that its not like that. Do you mean to tell me that you dont feel good when you look nice on a certain day? People can have hobbies and if thats sneakers thats cool, it doenst make them any worse of a person or unable to be great. I wouldnt expect someone who was in the public eye as much as Dr. King was to step outside looking messy, it wouldnt have been good for his platform. In all the pictures I've seen of him even before he got famous (I went to Morehouse College so theres pictures of him everywhere that you wont find online) he was always well put together.

Just cause someone likes to wear nike shoes doesnt mean theyre going to live a life of depravity and underachieving.
Do you wear your clothes, or do your clothes wear you? 
In regard to Nike, what does being loyal to that brand do for you in particular? Why do some here feel the need to defend them in such an aggressive manner?

Back
Top Bottom