Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Guys need some help again. Is there any chance that the Bruce Lee Kobe Vs are still available anywhere? Also are there any other Hyperfuse CWs available? I'm looking for the cool grey ones.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by supaugly

Try the Outlet thread, i think there are still Bruce Lees available in Dasca Cavite
Thanks. I'll try to get some contacts to check it out.

Dasca will be your best shot or re-sellers from sulit/ebayph

yo peeps, I was trying to keep this to myself coz thats what they told me... but had to inform you bball heads right?!? NS ATC has their stock of USA jerseys, jackets, etc... and if you're really nice to them, they'll alow you to buy em... just keep it on the down low.... ika nga, wag nalang sabihin... sorry im a blabbermouth.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Last I heard the Blackouts and Miles Davis were releasing locally.
hope they drop soon since ive been itching to order the MD's already from footlocker.

yo peeps, I was trying to keep this to myself coz thats what they told me... but had to inform you bball heads right?!? NS ATC has their stock of USA jerseys, jackets, etc... and if you're really nice to them, they'll alow you to buy em... just keep it on the down low.... ika nga, wag nalang sabihin... sorry im a blabbermouth.
happy.gif

don't you know that peeps from nike phils and other nike stores are reading this site from time to time? i won't be surprised if the store will get a memo just like what happened nike forum at greenhills!

happy.gif

don't you know that peeps from nike phils and other nike stores are reading this site from time to time? i won't be surprised if the store will get a memo just like what happened nike forum at greenhills!

oh, is that so? my apologies then, my bad. sorry if anyone gets hurt. I'll keep my mouth shut then from now on.
smile.gif

AND... shoutouts and mad props to erybody workin over at Nike, y'all been doin a good job lately, showin our motherland much much love... Keep up the good work! Sorry for the OT. back to the updates

NS GB5:

Hyperfuse (USA, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green)
Ateneo, FEU, Team Pilipinas Jerseys.

San Beda Jersey not yet sure if they were releasing. Staff said "San Beda Jersey's are said to be released also in Adidas stores and yet to confirm officially which stores will gonna be releasing".

Originally Posted by icons 07

are this hyperfuse available?and how much?
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-ebay-2.jpg

i think this was worn by Olsen Racela and Cyrus Baguio..

already available at toby's shangrila.

Back
Top Bottom