Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

stadium town center alabang have DK and also they started selling it advance to the lucky ones.... bad employees 8 )....but there was a costumer who had purchased the DK earlier who was returning the shoes apparently the blue part of the chip away and his demanding to be replace coz its only paint in his view....but employee cant exchange it apparently coz its weekend and main office of nike close or maybe he fears that he might be caught that he sold the shoes early haha ......just hope the kobe DK have good quality gooodluck to all in getting DK!!!

Copped the last 9.5 DK's early this morning at NS mega. Large sizes sold like pancakes. Sizes 8 and 9 left as of 12noon today.

Originally Posted by ajcampos

Copped the last 9.5 DK's early this morning at NS mega. Large sizes sold like pancakes. Sizes 8 and 9 left as of 12noon today.
size 8 left (and on display) as of 2pm.

a lil late.. where to cop AJ XII white/red?
happy.gif

size 9.

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

a lil late.. where to cop AJ XII white/red?
happy.gif

size 9.

Try calling NP Ermita. I think they still have a size 9, because someone flaked out of the reservation. 

Originally Posted by mansarati

stadium town center alabang have DK and also they started selling it advance to the lucky ones.... bad employees 8 )....but there was a costumer who had purchased the DK earlier who was returning the shoes apparently the blue part of the chip away and his demanding to be replace coz its only paint in his view....but employee cant exchange it apparently coz its weekend and main office of nike close or maybe he fears that he might be caught that he sold the shoes early haha ......just hope the kobe DK have good quality gooodluck to all in getting DK!!!
saw something different @ STADIUM MEGAMALL a day before the release......a chinese guy paying up/handing money in advance for DKs  in the STORAGE ROOM and left w/o anything! i bet he picked up pairs later on that day or on the release date. 

Guys, anyone able to help me out with Kobe V DK's in a sz 9.5 or 10? really want these shoes so bad. I would really appreciate it! talks NTers!

cgamboa24 (Nike Zoom Kobe V "Dark Knight" - new stocks)

Yesterday at Marquee Mall (Angeles Exit), 2nd Floor Planet Sports, near Crocs, Flip Flops, and Shoe Salon.

Originally Posted by cgamboa24

Guys, anyone able to help me out with Kobe V DK's in a sz 9.5 or 10? really want these shoes so bad. I would really appreciate it! talks NTers!
Lots of DKs in your size at Sports Central MOA as of late afternoon yesterday.

i still saw as of yesterday Kobe DK at power plant stadium and also royal sporting store i think the name still have Kobe away, BL,chaos, and white/red havent check the size

I saw a pair of Kobe V's at Planet Sports Greenhills that look a bit different. There's a rear pull tab and the price is 4,995.

Back
Top Bottom