Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^^My bad...well anyway they have Bruce Lee's here in all sizes(2 pairs each size)...Chaos...8, 8.5, 9, 10.5 (these came in just this afternoon) only single pairs. Hopefully the Lee's are still available before I go back to manila tommorow.

Originally Posted by ajcampos

^^My bad...well anyway they have Bruce Lee's here in all sizes(2 pairs each size)...Chaos...8, 8.5, 9, 10.5 (these came in just this afternoon) only single pairs. Hopefully the Lee's are still available before I go back to manila tommorow.

nice updates!

Passed by nike stadium greenbelt 5 and no notable shoes really. Ones they have are also if not mostly available in other stadiums...

Note:
Guys lets keep this going with sensible and on topic posts. wE dont want this thread to be locked up right?

Update posts only guys!

Thanks for the update Gishtar. How much are those Tai Chis? Hope they release the blue/white cw.

Php 3,995.00
happy.gif

Thanks for the updates! Torn between the 2 blue bb3s! Hope they could reach a big discount!
smile.gif

Are these updates from Festi?

Bruce Lee's and the white/black/red colorway (does this have a nickname) are available in SM Cebu if any of you are in town. I'm gonna pass on these.... got too much car maintenance bills

white black red are supposedly the bruce waynes
happy.gif
some calls it the weschester. im not sure why they associated it with bruce wayne in the pic below.

The wht/blk/red is the Westchester colorway. Also, I think the pic above shows Harvey Dent holding the shoe
smile.gif

glitch, sorry about that i just read that from nt kobe v thread.

jont, thanks for the correction. i guess its the two faced kobe V
happy.gif
hehe

Back
Top Bottom