Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^ how about the white/red 12s? any news if they will drop?
happy.gif

^if the white/red will be next month..hopefully.
the flu game should drop by this month bec it will be released earlier

wait for the Jordans before spending on the lebrons.. yeaaah.. ehehehe hopefully there will be a lot of flu games out there and alsothe phat low holiday premier.. the blue and the black..

^thanks sir, ano na pala blita sa space jams? ive been saving for that. i really wanna get the 7s but im still waitng for the sj thats why i cant spend money.

^hehe hndi kaya ng budget sir eh. kya isa lng. its either the sj or the 7s. pm mo nmn ung price ng chalks mo. thanks!

Hey guys what Zoom Kobe IV's are floating around there? Hopefully my cousins can send me some.

^ check the nike park updates thread..there is a pic in pg43.
GMs, white with speckeled soles and 4rings still available
some stores still have the draft days

those looking for kobe 4 whiteouts and mpls,its on a 20% off discount at sm manila planet sports. only checked the whiteouts size 7, 7.5, 9, and a 9.5 left.nearly got the 7.5 but opted for something else.
smile.gif

are there still lights out shirts spotted in any nike stadium, planet sports, toby's store? preferably M or L! thanks!

holla!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

athlete's foot in atc has some new balance running shoes on sale for P918 only! regular price is 2295
smile.gif

do you happen to know what models are they? maybe the 575 or 574? probably not haha.

thanks for the info xjay! i'll check it out over the weekends.

yo edmin, no men's sizes for 574 only kid's sizes. i dont think there are any 575's available. checked NB festival as well, same thing. mostlyrunning shoes but they are giving away large discounts! HTH

Back
Top Bottom