Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

some niketalkers only lookin' out for themselves
eyes.gif

maxtempo96 wrote:
some niketalkers only lookin' out for themselves
eyes.gif

some nt'ers and lurkers are just comin here to know whats up and didn't bother to appreciate the heads up
smh.gif
some even post differently to throw off other people
eyes.gif

Still got the celts CW size 10..Not a reseller,just so happened that I need the breds only,no mean to disrespect...see my sig for details..

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Still got the celts CW size 10..Not a reseller,just so happened that I need the breds only,no mean to disrespect...see my sig for details..

haha its okay, resellers usually end up with multiple pairs in various sizes
laugh.gif

tumawag ako yesterday via phone ( long distance )..around 4:30PM last size nalang daw size 10.True or false?.then buti mabait yun babae na nakausap ko sinabipati G.Belt 5 din daw meron.... then ask for a reservation..sabi no reservation daw..
sick.gif
sana magkaroon ng restock.
pimp.gif

lbj19-yep pwede vip card..lalabas around 9895 ang price.

went to rockwell again to check if there are still stocks, reserved na daw yung remaining nilang size 10.5 and 11...Though they are gonna hold it for 1 daylang daw. So I suggest ask them to notify you if me nag back-out or di nagclaim..leave them your number na lang..Btw, I took another look at the Celtics cw,notbad naman pala...Ganda din ng combination..unique in a sense dahil you won't normally see that cw for a jordan shoe...

went to rockwell again to check if there are still stocks, reserved na daw yung remaining nilang size 10.5 and 11...Though they are gonna hold it for 1 day lang daw. So I suggest ask them to notify you if me nag back-out or di nagclaim..leave them your number na lang..Btw, I took another look at the Celtics cw,not bad naman pala...Ganda din ng combination..unique in a sense dahil you won't normally see that cw for a jordan shoe...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

wow stadiums really kind with the vip card.. how much receipts do i need to accumulate again? thanks!
smile.gif
for nike park =20k total

for nike stadium =15k total

are Carpe Diems still available?... I have an uncle that maybe able to scoop me up a pair

^ lifetime na ata ung card, wla nmn kc nakasulat na expiration. back then it was buy 5 pairs on retail and the 6th one is 50% off. which is ok din
happy.gif

^^As far as I know, there's no need to accumulate another PHP 15-20k. You just have to renew your VIP card every year. I just had my Stadium Card renewedthe other day.

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

went to rockwell again to check if there are still stocks, reserved na daw yung remaining nilang size 10.5 and 11...Though they are gonna hold it for 1 day lang daw. So I suggest ask them to notify you if me nag back-out or di nagclaim..leave them your number na lang..Btw, I took another look at the Celtics cw,not bad naman pala...Ganda din ng combination..unique in a sense dahil you won't normally see that cw for a jordan shoe...

indifferent.gif

typical rockwell ganyan na talaga dyan kahit dati pa
smh.gif

I got my DMP 1s! apparently the customer who reserved 2 sz 11s cancelled it. Size 11 available now and a size 10 @ 7pm if customer will back out as well.

Back
Top Bottom