Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

^ There is no way to tell if ANY shop down here will or will not have the BMPs by May. Buyers can be really pickle. One day ALL stores have FSR, next thing you know the stock has been cleared. I suggest, if you really want them, that you ask a relative or a close friend to get them for you NOW while they are still available.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

here's the deal guys, looks like no one posted the info yet. stadium rockwell now have the bmps and the FR III now. according to the manager, only rockwell and north edsa branches have the FR IIIs. they came out with other new stuff but it didn't really strike me so i didn't bother to check what they were.

try athletes foot @ glorietta... i heard they just got their stocks on firereds a week ago

I need the Black Toe'd I's too.. but I'm not really willing to spend 12thou on getting one shoe. :/

I just want the yellows... i think there needs to be a thread where ppl can compromise something regarding the BMPS

but again no trading or selling allowed? so maybe we can just state our size and which pair we just want to keep ... and just PM the person that answers your problem...

^ saw them at Stadium North EDSA too...

haven't been to that place in a while...

they got both the ZK2s blk/maize and lakers colorway... can't choose between the two... even saw a blk/maize kids version of the ZK2 sheaths...

saw some wierd looking free 7.0s... the had the outsole of the 7.0s, but with a different strap...

Nike+ iPod sensor and armband...

black XX2s

BMPs
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

^I suggest you get the blk/maize.. Haha..

Take a closer look at the build quality of the Lakers colorway... it sucks!
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^ yup i agree with pareng mac

i dont like the toe box area of the lakers colorway

^ haha...

did some research on those 7.0s...

those were the new Free 7.0s... saw it at the Nike Running website...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

yup those were the second version of the free 7.0. i kinda like the new design esp the strap, but would wait for new colorways

not alot of people are diggin the dtrts here so i think yea...
and i dont know, but i sure how they do get the true blue spizikes, but i will prolly just go as far as trying out a pair @ the store.. hehe

Back
Top Bottom