Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

The ladder signifies the climb of our team to the top...haha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

^^^ good one.

jino i think is also a nike endorser right? are his family also partners with nike?

Quote:
The ladder signifies the climb of our team to the top
"the top"? we cant even win the sorry jones cup.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

yeah it just signifies the climb of our team to the top, but obviously they can't hahahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

ZK2 strengths looks good. Hoping to cop one
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's, AF1 SCARFACE All sz US 9.5-10 DS PM ME!
FS: Penny 1 NYC sz US11 DS Zoom Kobe 1 sz US10 PM ME

20% off ang fr3 sa stadium shangrila. naka display ay size 8. i didnt ask kung anong ibann size

Last pair na un FR3 nakadisplay sa stadium shang
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

stadium sm north has the fire reds on 20% off,sz 9 was on display.just got in their limelights&spotlights.oh,&i noticed they still had the OLNL,sz 14 nga lang
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

one more thing, sm north also has the oly strengths.any one else psyched about the azk2 going up on id?aug 9
couldnt come fast enough

^
yeah im getting ZK2 IDs. thinking if i should do an orca colorway or a black/white one :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

saw some cg XI's at stadium powerplant
looking for aj4 mars,militaries sz 9!

saw some g-zero yung midsole/outsole ..upper is different..may gcs din...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

its that time of the month again!sm north edsa is currently having a 3 day sale that starts today.just passed by stadium,mad people were busy puttin' up new nike posters which are too dope by the way.anyways,everything is on sale,af1's are 10% off (nyc's,baltimore,etc...)omegas,remixes,blck cat 3's,af25,theres tons more.the blk/red xxii's are 20% off & so are azk2 homecolorway,aj 9.5's,fire red 3's,blk/silver v's,a bunch of free's along with other sneakers that escape me right now.they also had the new kobe shirts,

how much were the AJ 3's?
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJXX US10-10.5
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II US10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any Jordan same size!

i dint know where to post this but..
were the king of hearts realeased here?
if they did, do they still have em? at fresh or sumthin?

^

0022%5B1%5D.jpg
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
woah,we got the argon blues early,too bad these are poo-poo colorways

^

:wow:
eek.gif
at the amount of jackets you've sold.

oh, and i apologize to everyone in advance for the white/orange/3m VIIIs.

my guy at stadium asked me if they were gonna be a hot item. i said i dunno, so he didn't order them. :wow:
embarassed.gif
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Who bought the size 12 BMPs (Glorietta/Gateway)? Bastard...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Back
Top Bottom