Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

guys, need your help.. been trying to look for my size (9/9.5) in these: jordan 1 alpha, jordan 1 father's day (black), and jordan spizikes. and oh, jordan8 (black) in a decent price (4k and below).

thanks in advance!
happy.gif

^ Instead of flooding different threads with your to buy list, you should just put it in your sig.

hey guys saw the adidas creator at taf robinsons manila, imo this is a far cry from last year's lightspeed and lightswitch shoes. wasnt able to get theprice though

Saw this nice thick cotton hoody at Nike Stadium Power Plant Mall. Comesin two colors. This one and black. My photos show two different tones (bad lighting) but it's the same jacket and it's tar (brown). Hurry up and buy.Wholesalers are moving fast.

Nike Sportswear doing hoodies right just like the way I like 'em. Sold color FTW!!!

Nice material

Rigid construction

Nice touch on the zipper

Not bad

My friend copped that last week...he was looking for a Black, he got the Brown one
laugh.gif
...they're running out of sizes, I'm liking the other hoodie with the prints
happy.gif

My friend copped that last week...he was looking for a Black, he got the Brown one
laugh.gif
...they're running out of sizes, I'm liking the other hoodie with the prints
happy.gif

Originally Posted by webnoize

sorry sir feather
Whoa!!! Bro Oliver, am no sir to you. We are all equals here. Like I said, you can use it. I just have to see the medical certificate saying thatyou, in fact, are qualified to use it.
happy.gif

Nice hoody, KC. What I really need is a good rain jacket in that price range.
laugh.gif

Nike Stadium North EDSA....still on display 23 Motorsports & HD Lakers Away both 9.5

on display as well...Sportswear Black & Brown hoodies...

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Never got your jacket back Crux?
laugh.gif

I still can't seem to find the one who never returned his jacket from his blog...I wanna see how she looks like...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

spotted yesterday at royal sporting house at glorietta. Nike Blue Chip (Black/University Blue) its 4,995php.

YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Do we get the BRoys?

Yup! 3/20s are available at Stadium powerplant forP15995. Just came from there a while ago and the dude there said it was released yesterday

aj V & VIII available at sports warehouse waltermart muñoz.
P4,+++ didnt get to see the sizes

Back
Top Bottom