Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

nike ph is currently riding lebron's hot streak right now, they're thinking that Filipinos like lebron so much they'll buy his line at all cost.imo that marketing is applicable to kids and teens.....

just wait till the price drop for Lebron Zoom Soldier 2, there will a lot of mall wide sale to come or just wait for at least 3 months then that will bebargain at any nike warehouse store

Saw the all-white Flight 48 at Megamall, P4795. I know all of you will not care, but it is something nurses or those who love all-whites can look into (ofcourse when it hits the sales rack as it is way overpriced as of the moment).

olympic gold in trinoma has lotsa nike shoes on sale. lebron shoes down from 8k to 5k i think. u cud even score prettygood sneakers at 1,5k and nike frees at 3,5k. Take a peek if ur dropping by the area.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Father's Day Js, both colorways, spotted at Stadium Mega, 5,495.

Saw em today... Was surprised to see size 8's. I thought these were only produced in sizes 8.5 and above.

to everybody who's eagerly waiting for the hyperdunks to reach our friendly shores,

here you go:

stadium megamall has got them in.our hyperdunks are the kobe oly edition,with the numbered toebox and kobe sheath logo on the tongue.retail is 6,495,not bad.imglad and actually relieved that nike PI didnt go the hand over fist approach on the pricing.

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

spotted new ajf V's in stadium alabang town center...
Hey bro, are you 100% positive they have those rainbow Fusion 5's? the one one the left? Thanks I want to get those....

hold up.

wait a minute.

just got word from my boi at stadium the hyperdunks wont get sold until the 15th to coincide with the global release schedule.they'll be displayed instores but not sold.not just yet.this is cruel nike,just straight up cruel.its like dangling a 40 ounce steak in front of a bum and saying "wait forit,wait for it..." i need these asap

i know man,its torturous.also,my kuya saw channel zero and nba live ts lightswitch at athlete's foot glorietta.i've always felt strongly about thechannel zeros,pero hyprdunks muna above all else

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

damn!!! 15th is too long!!! for your eyes only till the 15th...tsk..
nerd.gif
I saw, held and fitted them...They are very comfy and indeed the lightest Nike Basketball shoe ever IMO....damn! i cancelled my AJ1 Father's Dayreservation for these and the AJ4's...

Back
Top Bottom