Nike Sportwear Dunk High - Spring 2010 via: Sneakernews.com

Nov 3 · Nike Sportswear Dunk High - Spring 2010 Preview

dunk-high-spring-2010.jpg

Back in August, we gave you a preview of some new DunkHighs from Nike Sportswear that sport a very nice and simple old school aesthetic. All three pair bear a resemblance to the original team editionsthat started it all for the Dunk and were later brought back by Nike SB as the Be True To YourSchool pack. Now some original flavor will be returning this spring in familiar color schemes that seem to take their cues from some legendarybasketball squads. One pair features a mixture of Red and White with Black laces, inevitably bringing out thoughts of the Chicago Bulls. Speaking of Bulls, themost famous one of all time is also indirectly repped by this pack thanks to a North Carolina-looking White/University Blue colorway. The third pair appears tobe inspired by one of MJ's most frequent victims, the New York Knicks. The shoe sports an Orange and White palette with some Royal Blue laces to finish offthe Knickerbocker color scheme. Keep reading after the jump for a better look at all three, and look for these to hit select Nike Sportswear retailers nextspring. Photos via UrbanIndustry.

nike_dunkhigh_varsityorg.jpg

nike_dunkhigh_varsityblue.jpg

nike_dunkhigh_varsityred.jpg

White/orange is very supa-esque.

I'm definitely picking up a pair. I love orange on kicks. That and green, but I don't see any greens.

Im feelin the oranges one the most, but i like the tumbled leather on the mid panel of the reds better than i like the mesh on the other 2.

Good to finally see some clean and simple colourways for once.
Could have done without the mesh side panel though.

Considering copping all three colorways, havent had a pair of nice Dunks since '07.
w/ a lace switch of course, hopefully i can match the colorways or straight white
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Im feelin the oranges one the most, but i like the tumbled leather on the mid panel of the reds better than i like the mesh on the other 2.

About time Nike came back to regular colors.
smh.gif

I like the red ones the best. Don't like the black shoe laces but that can be changed.

Originally Posted by rodster831

all look real nice.
What's retail?
I think Dunk Hi's run for $82-85 nowadays. I might be wrong since i don't pay attention to most of em.

Back
Top Bottom