Nike Sportswear VT Premium Pack Fall/Winter 2011

These all look incredible. 
pimp.gif

Saw some samples of AF1 Vac Techs couple months ago for the holiday season... you will not be disappointed.  

Between what they are doing with Hyperfuse, and now the VT... really digging these mash-ups of modern tech and classic silhouettes. 

I hear you sneakerst, but thanks to the missteps when they first started using updated tech on shoes people aren't going to give these a fair shake. I for one like the dunks in this pack a lot, and I'm really excited for those white VT AF1 lows that I saw a few days ago.

I hear you sneakerst, but thanks to the missteps when they first started using updated tech on shoes people aren't going to give these a fair shake. I for one like the dunks in this pack a lot, and I'm really excited for those white VT AF1 lows that I saw a few days ago.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by ekhunter

does VT stand for VERY TACKY?

Very tacky? 

You gotta be kidding me.

It dosen't get anymore casual than beige leather with a gum sole.
pimp.gif

Dudes that think these kind of kicks are tacky are probably beasting over SouthBeach Brons.
laugh.gif

na bruh i think the sb brons or any brons are WACK!!

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by ekhunter

does VT stand for VERY TACKY?

Very tacky? 

You gotta be kidding me.

It dosen't get anymore casual than beige leather with a gum sole.
pimp.gif

Dudes that think these kind of kicks are tacky are probably beasting over SouthBeach Brons.
laugh.gif

na bruh i think the sb brons or any brons are WACK!!

They all look good to me.
AF1 look like the wheat Bobbito's
The material used seem that they don't stretch much

They all look good to me.
AF1 look like the wheat Bobbito's
The material used seem that they don't stretch much

thats that waterpoof material right? i have some old air force one lows with the gum bottom that are waterproof but i need the highs and the airmax

thats that waterpoof material right? i have some old air force one lows with the gum bottom that are waterproof but i need the highs and the airmax

I like all three, look good for wearing on snowy days. Hopefully they are readily available and not ridiculously priced so I can actually wear them in the winter.

I like all three, look good for wearing on snowy days. Hopefully they are readily available and not ridiculously priced so I can actually wear them in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom