Nike Space Hippie

Hope that Black/Volt or the one w/ Racer Blue to be available on discount.

Space hippie hype fell faster than you can say NmD.
Nike should have just made 1 model at a time and slowly introduce the rest by 'spacing' them out, to 'sustain' interest.

Probably y'know what...these will likely stay long enough for discount.

I still love my OG03

Feel like its the crown jewel from this entire expiriment and the one that will be remembered from all of these in years to come

Umm..., seems like black/volt pair is selling better than the other 01 released today in Japan....
DBC29AA6-44C4-4A94-8684-EBFDCB582515.png
264F1E7E-5608-4E7A-B0F7-EE7C9FC0C0D5.png

I forgot I entered into END's raffle for the black 01s. I think I entered while entering for UNC 1s, thinking to myself "you aint ever winning on END so who cares, just enter"

Anyways, I won smh lol. END taxes but eff it, I'll add the black 01s to my volt 01s and OG 03s.

The black 01s will likely be my comfy beaters (not really beaters though since I ultra take care of my kicks)

I forgot I entered into END's raffle for the black 01s. I think I entered while entering for UNC 1s, thinking to myself "you aint ever winning on END so who cares, just enter"

Anyways, I won smh lol. END taxes but eff it, I'll add the black 01s to my volt 01s and OG 03s.

The black 01s will likely be my comfy beaters (not really beaters though since I ultra take care of my kicks)

Trash getting trashed will always be trash.

hehe. These will look even better if you don't babysit them for sure.

Mine from the OG drop look "natural' with all the snags, scratches and bumps now

The 04 is easily the worst of the lineup, & Nike pushing them in all of these colorway that really aren't that great at all. Isn't the consensus that comfort wise, the are the worst too? I didn't even try on my OG colorway 04's that I got from SNKRS, they just didn't do it at all in person.

The 04 is easily the worst of the lineup, & Nike pushing them in all of these colorway that really aren't that great at all. Isn't the consensus that comfort wise, the are the worst too? I didn't even try on my OG colorway 04's that I got from SNKRS, they just didn't do it at all in person.
Seconded. I sent my 04s back due to bad comfort and looking frankly huge and insane. Love my 01s though.

Back
Top Bottom