Nike Space Hippie

I tried for all 5 and got the volt 4s

#3 in preference. Wanted 3s, 1s, volt 4s, red 4s, and 2s. Can’t complain. They’re all pretty neat

Steady climb imo

Screenshot_20200703-114939_StockX.jpg
Tomato/Tomato prices are very up in down for only being out for just a couple of hours last time I checked they where at that $380 price point on the list those new $400 ones and plus are more than likely from the people just anxious to get them I’m pretty sure they’ll be chilling right back in that $350 and below this time next week if not lower because more models will be in hand. I just don’t see these holding a $400 value but I guess we’ll see lol.

Last edited:
I bought my 03’s on StockX on the 8th... still hasn’t shipped. But they let me know a week ago it has been verified and has a tracking number... wtf? 🤦🏻‍♂️

The prices/sales are dropping rapidly Lol on the 03’s already in my size. (9.5) I mean they where just chilling at around $327 - $330 for the last couple of weeks. Once people get them in hand I’d imagine they’d drop back down to that range realistically possibly a little lower imo.

Yeah, they gon go back down once people got them in hand, and the Twitter hype die down. I'll grab these at the end of the month. They'll be back around $300 by then.

Make no sense to even look at StockX or GOAT right now.

No dice this morning on the 01s. C'mon nike, I started this thread! I'll try my hand for the volt 01s and after that I'll take a look at resell. Not losing any sleep though. These are nice but if I have to pay over retail I'd rather get something else.

Man I wanted those 03s .slept through it because of a wake n bake. Please tell me theses were hard to get. I’ll feel more comfortable know I was going to strike out anyway than make a rookie mistake,

03 Prices already dropping. My size went from $500 this morning, trending back down into the $300s

Hoping enough swaggerless people post pics of their cankles looking goofy in them to keep driving the price down. I'll pull the trigger at $315

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 2.43.03 PM.png

03 Prices already dropping. My size went from $500 this morning, trending back down into the $300s

Hoping enough swaggerless people post pics of their cankles looking goofy in them to keep driving the price down. I'll pull the trigger at $315

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 2.43.03 PM.png
Yeah and just think this only day one. They’ll be down more in a few days. I don’t think resellers realize that this more of a sneaker enthusiast shoe then a cash cow/hype shoe lol with another releasing next week they’ll learn soon enough lol

I never heard StockX being priced at value lol I would imagine it would be more of demand if anything. People are inclined to purchase a shoe earlier for a higher price to be one of the first with them or pay more than retail (resell) for a more sought after/limited shoe/release to be one of the few with a particular sneaker.

I like these, but think $180 was a good price. Not looking to pay twice retail for these. As many said, this was a fun shoe for enthusiast, just doesn't make sense that every release has to become such a struggle. Flints were a damn GR and look how many struck out.

I like these, but think $180 was a good price. Not looking to pay twice retail for these. As many said, this was a fun shoe for enthusiast, just doesn't make sense that every release has to become such a struggle. Flints were a damn GR and look how many struck out.
Still feel a way about flints smh...

Yeah and just think this only day one. They’ll be down more in a few days. I don’t think resellers realize that this more of a sneaker enthusiast shoe then a cash cow/hype shoe lol with another releasing next week they’ll learn soon enough lol

The 03 (especially) is going to have a serious dip in the next week. Like you said, it's an enthusiast shoe. Not the type of shoe a bunch of kids gon chase you down for with Mommy/Daddy credit card.

The influencers and kids already moving on to the Light Smoke Gray 1s for next Saturday. That's where the money/focus bout to be at for resellers.

That said. I predict that the 03 gonna gradually increase in value again over time, being the most popular model of the flagship CW for this Nike sustainable line. But there's gonna be a crash before that happens. I'll take advantage of that

Edit: Originally said I'll wait for $315 to pull. The way they dropping, I'll pull at $280 at this point

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 4.30.45 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom