Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Thanks for this.

I am debating on picking up a pair im going to swing by nordstroms rack this week and see if i can grab a pair for cheap. People in this thread saying they are more comfortable then roshe's....not that i think its impossible but just seems a little bias to say "way more comfortable". Nevertheless i would like a pair for summer
Def get a pair bro it is worth it. I have 2 pairs so far and love both (og mesh and yots) they give you a more gel like feel then Roshe og that's why you like roshe in the first place. Plus I feel like roshe are too high to the ground. Great summer shoes with or without socks.

I agree roshes are kinda too high off the ground. The closest NR from me is 35mins though....so i have to plan a reason to go. Everytime i call and try to get them to find a pair of shoes they either say no right away or put me on hold to "go look" and never come back. I called when they had Clarks Dessert Boots got told no by 2 employees went anyway picked up beeswax and grey suedes...... :smh:

wearing my tarp green wovens today with no socks and loving how the air just flows through the shoe with every step you take. Debating if I should cop a mesh pair, either the green/blue cw or that dolphins colorway.

@machopowerz saw this on IG
Kith NYC has the following in store for retail
eyeing these two for my next pair, i know the first pic, i saw somebody posted on IG and said dolphins colorway and the bottom pic reminds me of my seahawks colorway, just a lighter blue. anybody know or got any codes for citysole? anyway here's an on feet of my reds.

Pic is from instagram. He said they were samples from the outlet

9c193554add911e28b6522000a1f97ac_7.jpg

Which one of you won that size 10 YOTS Mocs for $110 shipped off eBay? I was looking to bid but got caught up in a convo and forgot. Congrats to whoever won the auction.

Can't tell if serious or not...but main thing I was trying to point out was the different mesh on the tox area which was similar to the pictures we saw a while back

Oops sorry about that. I have family in town here at my house and I've had a few drinks in my system and I thought I completed my question. LOL. I meant to ask is that orange with a different weave pattern on the toe box.

Last edited:
Yeah the samples I've seen look better. I wish they would have released the sample versions. As much as I love these, the samples don't have that toe lining. That's what bugs me about the version we got. I brought this up some time back about the sample versions. It's cool to actually see people lucky enough to score them.

I like the briight blue colorway. but other than that it isn't for me. Too many other shoes. But if i wasn't that into the sneaker game i would probably cop a pair for casual wear.

Which one of you won that size 10 YOTS Mocs for $110 shipped off eBay? I was looking to bid but got caught up in a convo and forgot. Congrats to whoever won the auction.
Auction snipers.  The best thing for live auctions...set it and forget it.

Rocked my black pair today. So comfortable! Bought every solid colorway so far. I know for sure I'll be rockin' Solarsofts at DisneyWorld next month.

If you're eligible for military discounts, go to FNL and order them if they don't have them in store. My local FNL let me use my military discount for online ordering. Delivered straight to my house for free.

View media item 385761

Back
Top Bottom