Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

My tarp green arrived today in my usual size 11. These things are tiny. Time to return them........ shame no half sizes and the 12 is gone.

just got my black pair from finishline, just a note: the pictured pair on the site is the newer triangular mesh but i received the other mesh with the band around the toe

not gonna cry about it cause i like both styles but figured i'd put it out there

aside from that, ordered 12, they sent me a 12 left and an 11 right in a 12 box but that's another story...

never realized there was a newer version. I actually returned a pair because I didn't like the feel of it

My tarp green arrived today in my usual size 11. These things are tiny. Time to return them........ shame no half sizes and the 12 is gone.
where did you order them from? NDC?

and im not sure if the 3 spring CWs officially came out, but the  Poison Green/Blitz Blue-Black, (Style - Color # 555301-340) are available http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688780/pgid-688781  .  size 7-15.  The 1st page may need to be updated if these are actually releasing

No one? Hmmm ok well as for them seeming to have thin soles...I have worn my 2 pair at least 5 times each. This is on the streets and at work. They have not worn down yet. If that gives you any info. I live in LA and walk a lot.
Ok, so when these first came out there was two versions in pics flOating around. Has anyone found the other version? Seemed like it was different material or heavier layering. I have the orange and blue of the first wave and have never seen the other version. Maybe those damn Nike stock pics? The toe area didn't have that under lining showing around the front

It seems like those were just old catalog pics just like how the squadron blue roshes catalog pic had a new material, like a perforated leather. If there are no real life pics then they probably dont exist

Just copped my first pair off zappos, the Black colorway. Im a true 9.5, sizing .5 up and .5 down when shoes run big or small. I saw consensus was these run TTS but since their are no 9.5's I went with a 9, hopefully it works out. If not, Ill just return them. I'll post pics and update once I have them.

You'll be returning them. You should of gotten the size 10.

Ok, so when these first came out there was two versions in pics flOating around. Has anyone found the other version? Seemed like it was different material or heavier layering. I have the orange and blue of the first wave and have never seen the other version. Maybe those damn Nike stock pics? The toe area didn't have that under lining showing around the front

This is the only pic of the other version I've seen so far. Might have been a sample pair.

View media item 345637

I've purchased in store & online. Only version I've seen is the one with the reinforced toe area.

Last edited:
Yeah, must have been samples. It's all good that picture makes them look really bad. Thanks for setting my mind at ease. Haahaa :smile:

SUP GUYS.

I just transferred from the roshe thread. What really got me interested in these moccasins are the wovens. Any info on where I can get those wovens? Yeahh I know I'm probably late on this but now that Roshe news are slowing down and everything is starting to reveal itself, i have more time for this shoe. Thanks everyone!

look for small mom and pops shop around your area.. NDC sold out, i think that was the only website in the states releasing those. 

If I'm breaking rules, please delete!

Python lace locks to match the YOTS up on ebay if you're interested 
smokin.gif

Edit: removed link 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom