Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

10s were sold out too fast for me as well and didnt see the restock :frown: crossing fingers other sites get them

Got my sz 10. I set an alarm but i slept thru it until 8:30, woke up like !!!! I gotta get the wovens! Lol but yeah got them pretty easy on my phone

thank you, i was just about to ask for this but damn NR are closing tomorrow for Easter sunday are all the codes the same for each color?

I really don't know. It's the last size 10 and the orange pair is not on sale. I will return this pair on Monday since its snug. I think I need a half size bigger.

Grey sole over white on the snakes all day for me.. Snake scales and the sole the way it is is what makes these so friggin sick!!

Last edited:
the rache woven QS are on NDC.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-769951/pgid-769954

could've sworn i didnt see them up yesterday..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are the solar softs sought after cuz of the yeezy scales? Just looks like a old mans shoe to me dont see the appeal

Personally, I'm a fan of the moccasin style, period. Wouldn't have made a difference to me what kind of scales they were. But I'm sure quite a few bit the bullet just because they have been linked to Yeezys. I can care less about that. I'm loving most of the YOTS kicks that have dropped(Kobe's, Lunar AF1s). Glad to see a pack was made for the Solarsofts.

The ones who copped the YOTS because of the Yeezy link probably will not cop anymore of the Solarsoft Moccasins. Me, I'm all in.

I'm with a lot of you here in saying that the Moccasin style just does it for me, though it might not be for everybody I can appreciate the fact Nike executed the shoe well especially the Wovens. The potential color ways are limitless and what we've seen so far I'm hoping it just the beginning of what we can see. Count me all in for the Wovens.

Last edited:
I'm with a lot of you here in saying that the Moccasin style just does it for me, though it might not be for everybody I can appreciate the fact Nike executed the shoe well especially the Wovens. The potential color ways are limitless and what we've seen so far I'm hoping it just the beginning of what we can see. Count me all in for the Wovens.
I agree. Was indifferent before I saw the Wovens. Don't get me wrong, it was a clean, simple shoe prior to the Wovens but just not for me. Now that they have incorporated an actual moccasin style texture/design, I'm in.  Price point for the non premium was only $85 as well.  I see the Obsidians on ebay so I assume these are releasing soon or am I late?

Last edited:
Haha! Funny reading some comments about being "all-in" & loyalists. If you're truly into mocassins, then there are much better alternatives out there in both a classic model & fusion with much better quality as opposed to these. If you're into just these mocassins specifically, then I'd suggest looking at the premium spectrum of mocassins in general. The wovens are simply a better looking mocassin than that of the mesh. Yes, that's debatable but, to me, the mesh shoes look like full-on aquatic footwear. There are only a few wovens that I like and I'll gladly wait until those hit the sale rack. So no, I'm not "all-in". I'm just into buying nice shoes that I specifically like instead of going out of my way to seem like an elitist. I bought both the YOTS Raches & Mocassins both because of their looks & because of the scales that are similar to the Yeezys. They look nice regardless of the tie-in so you're going to do what? Go on a tangent via a keyboard?

Dudes say they can care less about the hype yet make posts repeatedly about it. Interesting...

Also, I wasted 4-minutes watching that video. Thought there'd be some useful information or on-feet footage. Just looked like a kid playing with shoes on the kitchen floor...

Also, I wasted 4-minutes watching that video. Thought there'd be some useful information or on-feet footage. Just looked like a kid playing with shoes on the kitchen floor...

Then you wasted the time to write this..okay. I thought the fact that the scales on the yots and the yeezys are the exact same pattern and material was intersting. Other than that, it's just a closer look at the shoe for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom