Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

They must not be meeting the sales quotas if they opening up slots for the same day at this hour. LOL
I figured it was just bc other people were cancelling their reservations.
could be semantics. Cancelled reservation means no sale. When I dipped outta line last year I ain't cancel nothing, just bounced. Considering what's for sale I can see people leaving empty handed unless you grabbing anything just to resell.

Last edited:
Nike selling shoes they pretended sold out and stock they held back in a rental space during the most hype sneaker weekend of the year.

.... These guys are good.

I mean logically having a spot later in the day doesn't necessarily mean that the good stuff will be sold out, right? They probably allocate a certain amount per time slot.

Right....???

I mean logically having a spot later in the day doesn't necessarily mean that the good stuff will be sold out, right? They probably allocate a certain amount per time slot.

Right....???

Nah. If a shoe sells out they replace it with whatever they have in the back room. Saturday is the best day. Rarely do they hold stock back... And Saturday morning at that.

Is that like a for sure for sure thing?

Last year I went almost everyday except all star Sunday, that's how it was and from what I see people posting they are following the same kinda thing in terms of releases except they were selling early releases since the 1st day

Last year I went almost everyday except all star Sunday, that's how it was and from what I see people posting they are following the same kinda thing in terms of releases except they were selling early releases since the 1st day
Son of a....this was my first time doing this so I didn't know. I probably could've gotten an early slot for Saturday but I panicked and just picked a time. By the time I go (3pm) everything's going to be gone

Chicago people:

They actually canceled the 2pm slot today and pushed everyone to 3pm.  They also said that's when they're changing up a lot of the shoes, so it would be safe to assume they'll do it tomorrow at that time as well.  

It's their break hour from 2-3 apparently.  

Nah. If a shoe sells out they replace it with whatever they have in the back room. Saturday is the best day. Rarely do they hold stock back... And Saturday morning at that.

Chicago people:

They actually canceled the 2pm slot today and pushed everyone to 3pm.  They also said that's when they're changing up a lot of the shoes, so it would be safe to assume they'll do it tomorrow at that time as well.  

It's their break hour from 2-3 apparently.  
OHHHHHH....don't play with my emotions.....

OHHHHHH....don't play with my emotions.....
Not playing with emotions or giving hope haha. They added the Master's for my 3pm session.  Walk right in and jump on one of the iPads while everyone goes forward towards the wall. 

iPad's had UNC 1's and Cyber Monday 1's which weren't even displayed for sale, plus thats the only place to purchase. 

Back
Top Bottom