Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Looks like someone used it and didn't update the thread. If I get another one I'll send you a pm.

so what is a person supposed to do if two shoes drop at the same time and you want to order both?

I just get the one in higher demand first then go back and get the other after. Worked for me more than once

we get it people... you signed up months ago and havent gotten a code. how many times do we have to read this?

Distribute the codes how you want, but imo stop posting them in this thread. Too many lurkers and ungrateful people who won't even say thanks smh.

Bump this -- Any word on the Georgetown 11's ("Grey Mist" according to NDC) on the app?? the suspense is killing me

nothing yet.. we know the same thing you do and they better show up.  I was pissed that the Hare 1's didn't pop up last week and if these aren't there this week Ill be mad but that don't mean lol

Last edited by a moderator:

nothing yet.. we know the same thing you do and they better show up.  I was pissed that the Hare 1's didn't pop up last week and if these aren't there this week Ill be mad but that don't mean lol
I was definitely disappointed the Hare's didn't show up last week, but I wasn't too surprised -- I think the 5's were thought to have been more in demand, so Nike put those on the app, whereas the Hare's, IMO, were the second-tier release of the weekend.... But this weekend, there is only the Jordan 11 Grey Mist for Jordan releases. I am hoping that the 11's don't get beat out on the app for the damn Red Foams.

Last edited by a moderator:
not this morning, they disappeared sometime last night. i opened the app last night and they were gone then.

Damn...what time bro? About 930 PM PST last night they were still there.

I need them to pop back up man. Between the 11's and foams I need the app to take care of one while I fight the masses online.

not this morning, they disappeared sometime last night. i opened the app last night and they were gone then.
Damn...what time bro? About 930 PM PST last night they were still there.

I need them to pop back up man. Between the 11's and foams I need the app to take care of one while I fight the masses online.
i think i checked at around 2-3am. they were gone. at the top of the list were the metallic 5s.

I was definitely disappointed the Hare's didn't show up last week, but I wasn't too surprised -- I think the 5's were thought to have been more in demand, so Nike put those on the app, whereas the Hare's, IMO, were the second-tier release of the weekend.... But this weekend, there is only the Jordan 11 Grey Mist for Jordan releases. I am hoping that the 11's don't get beat out on the app for the damn Red Foams.
but why not put both up there?  Who cares whats more popular..  Im sure theres a reason but I cant figure it out unless they are worried about too much traffic on the app?

Looks like the Georgetown 11's will be on SNKRS (plz excuse the crappy image upload)

What the hell is this nonsense.. They showed up on the app but say they are releasing online on nike.com 

Back
Top Bottom