Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Don't have a code I requested but I have a code so I will not get another code since the email that requested the code is already active?

Got my code a few hours ago. So far the app is cool.  I have some questions though (sorry in advance if they have been asked/answered):

Does one have to always enter the access code that was emailed to you from Nike if you want to sign in the app using a different devices (example: GF's or brother's iPhone)?

And if so, shoudn't that mean that the access code is locked to whatever email address you submitted to Nike to request for a code?

Only curious because I'm currently traveling outside of the US and would like to see if my family can make use of the app while I'm away.  Internet connection is slower than EDSA on rush hour (Philippine NTs will understand that reference).

The process of entering the code first on the app, then signing into NDC that brought about my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Got my code a few hours ago. So far the app is cool.  I have some questions though (sorry in advance if they have been asked/answered):

Does one have to always enter the access code that was emailed to you from Nike if you want to sign in the app using a different devices (example: GF's or brother's iPhone)?

And if so, shoudn't that mean that the access code is locked to whatever email address you submitted to Nike to request for a code?

Only curious because I'm currently traveling outside of the US and would like to see if my family can make use of the app while I'm away.  Internet connection is slower than EDSA on rush hour (Philippine NTs will understand that reference).

The process of entering the code first on the app, then signing into NDC that brought about my questions.

Thanks in advance.
The code is locked to the first nike account that is logged into after you unlock the app.  So to install the app on other devices just use the same code again and the same ndc account.

It isn't in any way tied to the email address nike emailed the code to.

Last edited:

The code is locked to the first nike account that is logged into after you unlock the app.  So to install the app on other devices just use the same code again and the same ndc account.

It isn't in any way tied to the email address nike emailed the code to.
Thanks!

people seem to be eating good with the app. i need a code
frown.gif
c'mon nike

Today took about 3-4 minutes before it found me a pair, I'm starting to get worried they let too many of you dudes into my gated community.

If the app ever goes public it'll be a crapshoot.

Today took about 3-4 minutes before it found me a pair, I'm starting to get worried they let too many of you dudes into my gated community.

If the app ever goes public it'll be a crapshoot.
I agree the grass is beautiful, the kids play in the street, and we all go to sleep with our doors unlocked.  Nike security needs to keep everyone out! lol

But for real, had my first error today.  After the shipping address screen I got a white page with an error and had to close the app and start again.  Ended up getting another pair after searching for a couple mins but it had me worried.

Once full blown public:

NDC will start their own lottery/raffle style selling for the high demand/low production kicks through SNKRS?

Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom