Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

each poll is just a Picture in the stream of time...

people change their minds all the time after votes or a new color comes out or they get a code

I just thought it would be interesting to see:

50 have the access code

200 are waiting for a code

done talking,,,, Buh-bye

Signed up within 5 minutes of twitter post, just got it last night. Too bad I didn't have it a month ago. Nothing spectacular coming out for a few-IMO. Anyways thankful to finally have it.

it is totally random. there is no strategy or anything anyone can do to get a code faster. you can log into Nike right now and order $10 million worth of kicks from them and it STILL wouldnt help anyone get a code faster.

just wait. that is all. nothing really to discuss IMO.

it is totally random. there is no strategy or anything anyone can do to get a code faster. you can log into Nike right now and order $10 million worth of kicks from them and it STILL wouldnt help anyone get a code faster.

T H I S.

T H I S.
also let me clarify before some salty dude with no code tries to get at me about not discussin the app in the app thread.....there is nothing really to discuss in terms of how to get your code faster or sooner etc.

also let me clarify before some salty dude with no code tries to get at me about not discussin the app in the app thread.....there is nothing really to discuss in terms of how to get your code faster or sooner etc.

Preach on a sundayyyyyyy

I signed up the day the tweet dropped got my access code the following night sadly I had an android phone at the time couldnt use but a month later joined team iPhone 6+ (gold) got the app code still worked[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].....copped stealth 20s no problems

I just wanted the app for chromes and got my code 8 hours too late

Now i just want it for the golds and im hoping it works.

N now that ive seen the chromes cracking, im no longer willing to trade the house for them

The discussion was about having a poll regarding how many people have a code and how many people don't.  What does that have to do with random code generation?

Nonsense. Either you have it or you don't a poll isn't doing anything for people with codes nor is it doing anything for people without them.

The discussion was about having a poll regarding how many people have a code and how many people don't.  What does that have to do with random code generation?
Nonsense. Either you have it or you don't a poll isn't doing anything for people with codes nor is it doing anything for people without them.
I agree. Its a bad idea as bigj said because people change their minds etc and the numbers will be skewed. it wont be accurate. plus theres already enough people here *****ing about not getting their code yet. if you put the number up of people who do have them, you will see more people ***** like "omg so many people have them already! why dont they send me mine? thats not fair. why do the XXXX number of people here get them and i dont?" etc.

Are people who signed up in the very beginning still waitin on codes from NDC?!! 

I signed up the day nike opened up the list.

Was on the hunt for a code for a few days during AS weekend because i didn't want to miss a random drop even offered NDC coupons on this thread in exchange

Didn't get a code until a few days after when I replied to one of NIKe LA's tweets and won.

Since then i have received both codes for the emails i signed up for. One I gave away to my friend the other I recieved yesterday and sold it on ebay for $50.

And I have yet to try and buy anything on the app. SMH at myself

Last edited:
Are people who signed up in the very beginning still waitin on codes from NDC?!! 

I signed up the day nike opened up the list.

Was on the hunt for a code for a few days during AS weekend because i didn't want to miss a random drop even offered NDC coupons on this thread in exchange

Didn't get a code until a few days after when I replied to one of NIKe LA's tweets and won.

Since then i have received both codes for the emails i signed up for. One I gave away to my friend the other I recieved yesterday and sold it on ebay for $50.

And I have yet to try and buy anything on the app. SMH at myself

It took me until yesterday to receive a code and I signed up the same day the waitlist was opened also. I have a few friends that are still waiting for an access code. Like everyone has been saying, it's all random. There's no patterns

Awesome.  Glad to know you speak on everyones behalf deciding what is worth discussing and what is not

When I have clicked the link to join the wait list in the past it has told me that I was already on the list. I just checked it again and it let me join the list again. Still no code. hmmmmmmmmmm

When I have clicked the link to join the wait list in the past it has told me that I was already on the list. I just checked it again and it let me join the list again. Still no code. hmmmmmmmmmm
um what do you mean they let you join the list again?....once youre on the list you cannot join again. it will just keep telling you that youre already on the list.

I think we should have a poll if we should have a poll
I think we can all agree on this lol
roll.gif

Got mine over the weekend too. Laser IV here I come. Can't wait for the Android app, for now I will just use my code on my wife and daughter's iPhones and my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom