Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I hope the teals pop up.  I haven't had a chance to use the app yet and want to see what this thing does..

Seems like hotmail accounts block many of the promotional emails such as these.

I would like to know if anyone with a hotmail account ever received a code?

I also wonder if it would be possible to have Nike resend the email if it was in fact sent but blocked by hotmail. Just need to add "[email protected]" as a safe sender.

Seems like hotmail accounts block many of the promotional emails such as these.

I would like to know if anyone with a hotmail account ever received a code?

I also wonder if it would be possible to have Nike resend the email if it was in fact sent but blocked by hotmail. Just need to add "[email protected]" as a safe sender.
You can contact nike and ask them to escalate to their SNKRS product group and they can verify if a code was ever sent to you or not. 

Not sure if they will do it but they can.  They did it for me a while back.

Got my code a while back and the email account I use for my nike profile is a gmail account

Yeah I received a code at my gmail account. My 4 hotmail / outlook accounts never got one. I also don't seem to get those "This Saturday Jordan Launches" in my hotmail accounts either.

Last edited:
The only two codes I received were to hotmail accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who has used the SNKRS app in the past, is it normal for the shoe not to appear in the Feed in the days prior to the release? No sign of the 4s or 20s yet and just wondering if this is normal or maybe they aren't releasing them on the app.

Last edited:
Anybody who has used the SNKRS app in the past, is it normal for the shoe not to appear in the Feed in the days prior to the release? No sign of the 4s or 20s yet and just wondering if this is normal or maybe they aren't releasing them on the app.
Thats normal.  They will eventually pop up.

I can't remember for sure but I think the 7s were up by Thursday last week. Wondering what's taking so long for the 4s to pop up.

Yea I had the same issue for the 7's and I made sure I was following Jordan but didn't get notification about them till Friday night before they came out

Lots of postponements recently. Nike production problems? Port strike? Hacking? Weather?

Late shipments. Some stores aren't getting their shipment in time for releases.
Even Nike shipped the 7s that released Saturday out late.

Nike hasn't been answering people's questions about the 4s releasing on the app; guessing they're going to try something new and put it up on reade day. No notification of release

i hate getting emails from nike and it not being my damn code 
mean.gif

Lots of postponements recently. Nike production problems? Port strike? Hacking? Weather?

How did the shut down of the ports on the west coast effect Nike
That strike affected 100's of shipping containers

Could that b the problem?

Sounds like a combination of a bunch of things between weather, port strikes, and manufacturer strikes. 

Copped the teal 4s and 20s within seconds on the app. :smokin Can't wait for the app to get this year's DB Collection! :D

Back
Top Bottom