Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Folks were able to reserve FB 12s from cancelled masters orders. That was the last good reserve IMO. And some were able to purchase the Unlimited lunarepics a month early.... But that was weak IMO.

Folks were able to reserve FB 12s from cancelled masters orders. That was the last good reserve IMO. And some were able to purchase the Unlimited lunarepics a month early.... But that was weak IMO.
That 'L' i took from the Masters was the greatest Nike could bless me with....

I didn't search this thread. But do you know if you can add your credit card/payment information after you win the raffle? I had my card # and information stolen a few weeks back and am really cautious on where I have my information saved.

Say for instance I win a draw, do I have time to input my credit card information /billin/shipping/ after the fact?

Nope. They charge your card if you win the draw.  If you don't have a card on file, or your payment fails, you're out of luck.  Try putting a gift card on file, or use a prepad visa card instead.

^^^ truth

i have used in the past visa and mastercard prepaid gift cards to make purchases on nike.com

Anyone else receiving random reservations in the Nike+ app right now?

I just randomly got a notification for Kyrie 2s and 2016 Nike Hyperdunks.

Heavy pass. 

kds & kyries
laugh.gif

can't wait till they start ooping me retros & other stuff i want
nerd.gif

footlocker app taking reservations. only if its avail in your market/city tho. might wanna check that out.

Last edited:
I did the reserve(finally it's available to more states) where as if it was in-store raffle I wouldn't bother. Hope it goes smoothly and I get picked lol.

Last edited:
After a number of months I finally updated the SNKRS app.  Was avoiding it b/c people said they were having issues.  App wouldn't load; stuck on splash screen and never launches.  Thankfully I backed up the previous version with Titanium Backup, so now I'm back up again.

I was upgrading b/c I haven't received any notifications from the app in a long time, and no reservation for the TB3, which came thru on Nike+. Did anyone get a reservation for those on SNKRS and Nike+, or is it one or the other?

After a number of months I finally updated the SNKRS app.  Was avoiding it b/c people said they were having issues.  App wouldn't load; stuck on splash screen and never launches.  Thankfully I backed up the previous version with Titanium Backup, so now I'm back up again.

I was upgrading b/c I haven't received any notifications from the app in a long time, and no reservation for the TB3, which came thru on Nike+. Did anyone get a reservation for those on SNKRS and Nike+, or is it one or the other?
The Nike+ app would have the tb3 reservations, not the snkrs app.

Back
Top Bottom