Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I've done well using SNKRS.  I've struck out on some kicks that I really wanted, but can't win them all.

Can't believe this app STILL isn't available for android.

Apple must of paid Nike $ to keep it exclusive

im not counting on this ever becoming available for android honestly.... but at least i have 3 apple devices in my house.
is just unfortunate when the releases happen randomly like the ovo

Can't believe this app STILL isn't available for android.

Apple must of paid Nike $ to keep it exclusive
Apple and Nike have always been intertwined with each other.  It goes all the way back to Nike+ and Running apps being exclusive to Apple when they first came out.  I think Android will eventually get SNKRS.

I hate to sound selfish but I hope it never make it to android. The only apple device I have is an iPad specifically for SNKRS and 5 android devices ...if it ever make it to android, not only will the exclusivity be gone but also android will bring hella bugs and hacks.

If you wanna use the app then you need to purchase an apple device, simple as that.

I hate to sound selfish but I hope it never make it to android. The only apple device I have is an iPad specifically for SNKRS and 5 android devices ...if it ever make it to android, not only will the exclusivity be gone but also android will bring hella bugs and hacks.

If you wanna use the app then you need to purchase an apple device, simple as that.

I hope it makes it to android and that they get a special release.... and I'm an apple user.

no need to be selfish. stop treating it like its yours and let everyone eat.

I havent noticed snkrs working for me. Maybe its cuz im over LTE cuz my stupid wifi router cuts in and out changing an ip all the damn time. It takes 15 20 mins and then i get error messages.

Copped xi on ndc not snkrs

Also, i have noticed my kindle is kinda clutch when it comes to copping.

Anyone else have luck with that silk browser? Seems to have worked better than my iphone. And i use the wifi with my kindle.

Anyone know how to fix my wifi lemme know. Comcast is clueless

Apple and Nike have always been intertwined with each other.  It goes all the way back to Nike+ and Running apps being exclusive to Apple when they first came out.  I think Android will eventually get SNKRS.

Also, Apple CEO Tim Cook has also served on the Nike Board of Directors for the past decade

Maybe I should try to purchase a future release through my iPad and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Someone PLEASE fire the Nike App development team; how the hell is the Android version not released yet? We've went through iterations of different iPhones already. It's an annoyance to have to borrow my sibling's phone just to use this singular app.
Also, Apple CEO Tim Cook has also served on the Nike Board of Directors for the past decade

Last edited:
I havent noticed snkrs working for me. Maybe its cuz im over LTE cuz my stupid wifi router cuts in and out changing an ip all the damn time. It takes 15 20 mins and then i get error messages.

Copped xi on ndc not snkrs

Also, i have noticed my kindle is kinda clutch when it comes to copping.

Anyone else have luck with that silk browser? Seems to have worked better than my iphone. And i use the wifi with my kindle.

Anyone know how to fix my wifi lemme know. Comcast is clueless
I've been able to cop off SNKRS on wifi, LTE and 3G. Hell, I scored the PSNY 12s on a 3G connection. I don't think its your internet.

in the air max thread some1 contacted customer support already and they said they were canceled and being rescheduled with no date

Is there a process that you guys have to ensure you get a pair? Or do I just have to be quick in selecting the shoe, size and entering my password?

Back
Top Bottom