Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I heard they may do online releases on jordan23isback and are piloting that program in Paris. I doubt this is true but they are testing some ways of releases jordans as fair as possible. Not sure why the think this new raffle system will work though. The app as it stands now is the best they had

no jordans will release through ndc and app until they figure something out. Unless u have a bot for the footsites and even then good luck getting anything online.plus they don't get every release is pinnacle or Db. The raffle wil be the next best option which from I can tell will be easily exploitable. Sign up through a Twitter link and verify my phone number through a text. trust me that's easy. In store will be anyone's only real option but good luck to all I hope nike gets this together.

@airSakuragi ... Don't sweat it as another NTer spoke with Nike and it was noted Jordan's should come back into the online offering starting 6/26. I am hoping this means the CHIs Pinnacles will be back as well with new drop dates.
Hope that is true. I have percent off codes that I need to use soon!

The 6/26 Jordan back in rotation date is coming from a conversation an NTer had by phone with Nike...I believe he posted in this thread or the off-shoot thread on the raffle.

After doing a bit of research and seeing what has been releasing on NDC and not, I'm 90% sure the sudden halt on jordan releases on NDC had NOTHING to do with fixing bots. If I'm not mistaken, not 1 new jordan product has released on NDC. I hypothesize that the west coast port strike has caused Nike to result in air freighting half of their Jordan products to the warehouse (where these will be given to Nike stores and other retailers), and leaving the other stock for NDC on hold till the strike was over.
Many companies were (and still are) financially affected by this strike. Having stock just sitting around loses money, and having product delivered by air instead of sea is mighty expensive. Since the majority of jordan products are not as time sensitive as their other Nike counterparts, they can afford to delay releases knowing most will sell out quickly.

After doing a bit of research and seeing what has been releasing on NDC and not, I'm 90% sure the sudden halt on jordan releases on NDC had NOTHING to do with fixing bots. If I'm not mistaken, not 1 new jordan product has released on NDC. I hypothesize that the west coast port strike has caused Nike to result in air freighting half of their Jordan products to the warehouse (where these will be given to Nike stores and other retailers), and leaving the other stock for NDC on hold till the strike was over.
Many companies were (and still are) financially affected by this strike. Having stock just sitting around loses money, and having product delivered by air instead of sea is mighty expensive. Since the majority of jordan products are not as time sensitive as their other Nike counterparts, they can afford to delay releases knowing most will sell out quickly.

11Lab4s dropped through NDC .... Up until CHIs things dropped just of RD. but I do think there's validity to the long beach labor issue...but there is also a tech issue: the last chief tach guy was suppose to be some wunderkind and with barely a year under his belt he 'left' and coincidently the new guy starts the 29th just when Nike's looking to bring Jordan's back in rotating online.

11Lab4s dropped through NDC .... Up until CHIs things dropped just of RD. but I do think there's validity to the long beach labor issue...but there is also a tech issue: the last chief tach guy was suppose to be some wunderkind and with barely a year under his belt he 'left' and coincidently the new guy starts the 29th just when Nike's looking to bring Jordan's back in rotating online.
My main dispute about it being a tech problem is that while the new non hyped Jordans (including spizikes) haven't released, or been on the NDC calendar, they're releasing the what the kd 7s and gone fishing foams. I'm pretty sure these two kicks would be in the "commitment to fairness" category over those poison ivy 5s and spizikes releasing next week

I think its just what Nike said : Nike is trying to stop the bots. The port issue is pretty old and non factor at this point. The blog the guy researched was written way after the fact to begin with. By then nike and other big import companies circumvented those ports now we see more business over at the east coast port, Canada and air. Its sad but in the end the union didn't get  what they want even may have put people's jobs in danger. That's another story and topic for another thread. I know Its hard to believe but nike is making an effort to stop bots.

Each day NDC puts off a major Jordan release the anticipation builds, and with that the pressure on Nike to come out with a system that is bot-proof. They have to be working on that, or (I know people say this **** all the time) I'm done with Js. I strongly believe there taking there time to get the system on point. The port issue is a non-issue, I live in Seattle/Tacoma area, 2 of the biggest ports in America and there up and running. And when they weren't they went to ports around Vancouver CA. And every other release, besides major J releases are still arriving without delay.

If anyone out there knows how to confirm there damn phone number so they can enter the online raffles it would greatly appreciated. I created an account, actually a new one, because there was no option to enter a phone number and I had to email Nike to do that. Any help would be cool. I don't know why they make it this hard, it's a ******* joke.

If anyone out there knows how to confirm there damn phone number so they can enter the online raffles it would greatly appreciated. I created an account, actually a new one, because there was no option to enter a phone number and I had to email Nike to do that. Any help would be cool. I don't know why they make it this hard, it's a ******* joke.
1. Go to nike.com and log into the top as you would normally do.  Notice how it now says 'Nike+' at the top.

2. Hover your mouse over your avatar picture and the following dropdown list will appear.  Go to 'account settings'

3. Scroll down, and then you'll come across "mobile" box where you enter your cell phone number.  Nike will then text you a code to input in NDC and then you'll be verified.

Last edited:
I somewhat believe that NDC doesn't even need to come up with a bot-buster...they just need to effectively 'slow' down bots. Nike manages to do lotteries for race participants with upwards to 100K entrants, along with weighting the results to be inclusive of certain groups (locals, college students)....yet a sneaker/Jordan release consist of your nana's church lotto system (box and ticket) or a convoluted captcha system.

Confirmed app flopped today....NYC app crash this morning (black screen), CHI open window about 15 mins, LA window 5mins...SMH

Hoping Nike can do right by its app in it's 2.0 iteration

^ huh? For what shoes and why city specific?

Confirmed is Adidas' RSVP app...which only involves Yeezy drops at this time. Because you pay in person when picking up some believe it helps thwart bots....they rolled the app out for select cities and your phone has to physically be in that city for you to use it.

Last edited:

1. Go to nike.com and log into the top as you would normally do.  Notice how it now says 'Nike+' at the top.

2. Hover your mouse over your avatar picture and the following dropdown list will appear.  Go to 'account settings'

3. Scroll down, and then you'll come across "mobile" box where you enter your cell phone number.  Nike will then text you a code to input in NDC and then you'll be verified.
Scratch that.  Had to go through my iphone, but I got it to work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom