Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Anyone got leads on a 7.5/8? Big need.
my man no offense but that’s the cheapest size via resell.

it’s like 150 less than most our sizes

i wish they were only 320

100 over retail is basically retail right now

You guys better buy these up. Prices just keep climbing. I copped a few before the SNKS drop for 320 to 340. Now they are up to 400*+ don’t sleep!!

my man no offense but that’s the cheapest size via resell.

it’s like 150 less than most our sizes

i wish they were only 320

100 over retail is basically retail right now
Really? Where at!!?!! I don’t normally cop resale and I don’t utilize places like stockx or goat

I’m a paranoid person lol but lemme peruse. Would rather deal w NT or face to face

I know I always say no resale whatsoever , but I really want these ! Gonna get rid of 4 pairs in my closet that I haven’t worn in a while to get these at $350 max , also have an extra pair of AMM 4 I can get rid of

I just bought a pair of Lost and Founds yesterday and the seller hasn’t shipped.

Only been 24 hours, so no big deal, but your story all of a sudden has me nervous.

Never been screwed by a seller in that way on eBay.

…but there are plenty of negative reviews I’ve seen over the years.
GOAT gives the seller 24 hours to even confirm the sale, after confirming you have 3 full business days to ship. Just for a little perspective & to help temper your expectations for the process. Also if that sale happened or was confirmed over the weekend it could be a bit longer. But don’t worry, if they don’t ship out GOAT will attempt to find another sale before just refunding your money & you can just try again.

GOAT gives the seller 24 hours to even confirm the sale, after confirming you have 3 full business days to ship. Just for a little perspective & to help temper your expectations for the process. Also if that sale happened or was confirmed over the weekend it could be a bit longer. But don’t worry, if they don’t ship out GOAT will attempt to find another sale before just refunding your money & you can just try again.
I ordered these on eBay.

I’m a paranoid person lol but lemme peruse. Would rather deal w NT or face to face
trust me i get it

but i’ve bought a couple of pairs from each place at over 1k each blindly and it worked out

sometimes it’s worth the risk

Anyone got leads on a 7.5/8? Big need.

JPS JPS SNKRDNK app. Basically GOAT / StockX of Japan. Bought over 8 pairs from them with no issues. Fees is $38 flat on top of asking price. As close to retail you’ll get

Got my 🍐 on the way from them

0039E8F2-EE52-41AE-A209-ADCAACBDB46D.png

JPS JPS SNKRDNK app. Basically GOAT / StockX of Japan. Bought over 8 pairs from them with no issues. Fees is $38 flat on top of asking price. As close to retail you’ll get

I’m gonna sign up & check them out. How long have they been around, I’ve never heard about them? & just curious what you copped so far?!

I’m gonna sign up & check them out. How long have they been around, I’ve never heard about them? & just curious what you copped so far?!

Not sure how long they’ve been around. Discovered them last year from the new balance reddit group. So far I copped a couple Japan exclusive NB shoes and also the recent J4 black canvas and SE craft. Hit both those on SNKRS so ended up with the double lol. 3of my purchases were resold on GOAT without any issues.

These are my latest purchases….

AC11AAFD-706D-4084-8820-A5EF09A6FC0C.jpeg

Looks like GOAT seller is gonna flake. It’s a $20 difference lol waiting on response from GOAT.

Thank you my dude. Yea I’m in an NB discord that talks about the app. It’s like the Japanese version of Scott right? May just do it

Jordan 4 AMM or these? Thinking of hitting up tradeblock and seeing if anyone would bite.

Hard choice cause one isn’t a replacement for the other. These are a lot more versatile but the AMM 4s have a presence that hits different on foot. It’s gonna sound strange but I always feel like the AMM 4s are a more sophisticated shoe than standard 4s.

On the other hand, while both are going to creep up in price, I feel like the SBs will creep up faster

Crap...these are cheaper on SNKRDNK than I paid on Goat, but I'm not buying until I get my Goat refund, and by then I'm sure they will be way higher. So no one has had issues with dues & taxes buying from there?

Back
Top Bottom