Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Damn, okay. I'm about it.

I just downloaded the SNKRDNK app and i see that shipping is $38.

Quickie question:

Do you just have to pay the tax at the door or is that final with shipping only?

The price you see on the app is final price. So if $315 + $38 shipping = $353, that's what you will pay. No taxes or duty fees at the door.

2nd SD pair is in. SNKRDUNK > StockX, Ebay, and GOAT.....so far.

Here's my "shoetuber smelltester review" below, complete with the "unboxing" :lol:
20230404_133757.jpg
20230404_133903.jpg
20230404_133946.jpg
20230404_134020.jpg
20230404_134048.jpg
20230404_140429.jpg
20230404_135024.jpg
20230404_135108.jpg
20230404_135445.jpg
20230404_135532.jpg

Purchased my double up from SNKRDUNK on Friday 3/31. Already out for delivery today.

How SD in Japan ships faster to CA than GOAT which is already located in Los Angeles is beyond me LOL

Did yours go through Memphis, from Anchorage? I'm in Montana, and mine went from Alaska to Tennessee today :lol: Due for delivery tomorrow. But, the logistics are a bit off.

Did yours go through Memphis, from Anchorage? I'm in Montana, and mine went from Alaska to Tennessee today :lol: Due for delivery tomorrow. But, the logistics are a bit off.
I can see why the extra stops since you're in Montana, which is not considered a major hub for international shipments.

I'm in CA so it went from Japan to Oakland to LA faster than it takes GOAT customer service reps to respond to an email :lol:

Should production dates on the inside tag of the shoe always be the same between the 2 shoes in the box?

Should production dates on the inside tag of the shoe always be the same between the 2 shoes in the box?
Most of the time but I think there are some occasions where they’ll swap out shoes due to defects. If you bought them secondhand then most likely they were swapped by whoever sold them to you.

Most of the time but I think there are some occasions where they’ll swap out shoes due to defects. If you bought them secondhand then most likely they were swapped by whoever sold them to you.
Mine are from SD and they are different:

8/5/22 - 12/2/22
8/5/22 - 12/5/22

I’ll post up some pics in a bit but the Japanese quality was there start to finish and they torched the rest. Ordered at 5:55 pm Thu. Delivered to my door at 11:10 am Tues.

- Better box. Heavy duty cardboard and one of those tier 1 boxes. You know what I’m talking about.
- Better tape. My StockX stuff comes with that cheap brown tape and half the time the box is bent and slightly spread, which I attribute mostly to this but some to my first point
- Packing job was immaculate. Everything was very neat in the shoebox as well.

It’s kinda strange but it felt like I was getting a premium product that I just paid a premium price for, whereas the others it usually feels like I’m another cog in their machine. “Get bent if your **** is busted but we’ll charge you $15 and send the shoes you’re selling back if the box is dented in shipment through our shipping partner!”

Let’s try not to spread the word because I’m sure the fees will jump, duty limits will change, their growth will quickly kill their quality advantage. I hope they prove me wrong because I’m going to keep using them.

The app is janky af though and there’s not a regular English website, it’s mobile only. Basically much of their app is a web app. Good thing about web apps is they generally don’t crash (looking at you StockX)

Just pulled the trigger on another size 9 from SD (sucks since I could've saved 12 bucks when I first struck out). Picked the seller with solid transactions compared to another seller with only 1 transaction. I don't mind paying the 3 dollars extra lol.

I received my goat pair today and was pretty disappointed. The box was essentially super snug inside the outer box. There was a crease in the corner of the lid and another almost puncture as well. (not quite a hole but you can tell something sharp hit that spot in the lid). I did that contact with the virtual assistant and the only thing they offered was to refund minus shipping costs. I refuse to eat that 15 shipping fee considering the condition of the box lid, not to mention buying it now on SD is cheaper anyway. I opened a ticket with goat and hopefully will hear back within 1-2 days. If they don't knock any discount off, I'm going to ask that they refund and cover return shipping since item should've been listed as new with defect (box). The last time my box had damage for a TS reverse mocha, goat offered 25 goat credit instantly through the virtual assistant.

I'm all for seeing SD rise up and get more business, but I also don't want it to spread too much where they'll start to raise fees or quality decreases (from what I'm hearing from others on here about how good the packaging and care is). Can't wait to see how the SD pair compares to this goat pair that I wasn't too thrilled about.

SNKRDUNK came through. Exactly one week from order to delivery. Incredible packaging used to ship em. Whatever tier they used for FedEx, the little van came to deliver. Not the usual truck. I'll use them again, and not spread the word.

Attachments

• 20230405_095341.jpg
    20230405_095341.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 215
lol snkr dunk is pretty big and I don't think US consumers are really going to impact their business by talking about it on the internet :lol: They have storefronts in Japan that are the same as any other resale/consignment shop like stadium goods. I'm sure they're happy to get some beefy USD vs the weaker yen, if anything that'll be what changes their services for US consumers.

Back
Top Bottom