Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

That's my Jamaican homie, oddly enough he the one who set us all up. And his brother the one in the pic with oj.... He a conditioning coach at Ohio State. Don't think he want this business 🤷.. he was super chill tho.
Yeeah, thats the thing about buying drugs. Either gotta test it or trust it lol

Yeeah, thats the thing about buying drugs. Either gotta test it or trust it lol
Facts, we all from different states accept me and the two bros...others are from Chicago and Arizona. But every 2 years they bring hella drugs to Vegas and go in... Acid,molly, hella trees .. my first time doing anything other then weed tho... I was content because good people make things fun... Looking forward to the trip this summer 💯

just said **** it and grabbed a pair from projectblitz lol, probably the last shoe of 2023 I’m grabbing anyways

pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002 Talk to me boss, what you thinking? Also, did yours have cardboard insert?

20230330_150958.jpg

20230330_151019.jpg

20230330_151042.jpg

20230330_151326.jpg

20230330_151340.jpg

20230330_151348.jpg

20230330_151354.jpg

20230330_151404.jpg

20230330_151412.jpg

20230330_151449.jpg
I’ll look when I get home to my laptop. But no, they did not come with cardboard inserts. Just the paper.

you see the shape? Look at the mesh and how different yours looks.

Would be better if you had another pair to compare in person.
I’m not trying to call y’all out, just trying to help. If y’all think they’re fine then all is well. Not trying to create issues where there aren’t any.
3DF82060-926A-42A8-BB6F-A5CA2AC9E37E.jpeg

C68E81DB-F3C6-42D2-B4F1-EB97503AA4B6.jpeg

Heading to my sons basketball practice so I’ll check here and there.

I’m not trying to call y’all out, just trying to help. If y’all think they’re fine then all is well. Not trying to create issues where there aren’t any.

You’re right, shape is off.

What size are these?

just said **** it and grabbed a pair from projectblitz lol, probably the last shoe of 2023 I’m grabbing anyways

Why projectblitz? They seem to be higher than everywhere else...just curious as I've never used them before. Cheers.

I hate fakes. That said, I guess I'm an uncultured degenerate because I'm comparing the picture and picture of a picture, and I don't see anything markedly different that isn't explainable by one being a picture and one being a picture of a picture. Maybe I need the pictures marked up? I don't see it
Just look at the shape of the back. That’s one clue.

I hate fakes. That said, I guess I'm an uncultured degenerate because I'm comparing the picture and picture of a picture, and I don't see anything markedly different that isn't explainable by one being a picture and one being a picture of a picture. Maybe I need the pictures marked up? I don't see it
If you can’t see the difference then Idk what to tell ya brotha.

You can’t see that height difference in the first picture? I even mentioned that it could be due to his camera (the lens kinda rounds off at the edges, which is why some things seem warped or larger at the edges on alot of these new phone pics) ……..but that’s a clear difference either way that you can’t see. A bit concerning TBH

If you can’t see the difference then Idk what to tell ya brotha.

You can’t see that height difference in the first picture? I even mentioned that it could be due to his camera (the lens kinda rounds off at the edges, which is why some things seem warped or larger at the edges on alot of these new phone pics) ……..but that’s a clear difference either way that you can’t see. A bit concerning TBH
Definitely a height difference. Other things are off too.

I'm old school, boss. I don't think you're trying to call me out at all. I think you noticed something that looked off and you're bringing it to my attention so I don't have a pair of $400+ fakes sitting in my collection. And for that, I thank you.

With that being said, I think you were correct. I think the angle I was taking the pics was a nasty angle which had my pair looking like some Stiletto 4's lol. How's this?

20230330_201137.jpg

Last edited:
I'm old school, boss. I don't think you're trying to call me out at all. I think you noticed something that looked off and you're bringing it to my attention so I don't have a pair of $400+ fakes sitting in my collection. And for that, I thank you.

With that being said, I think you were correct. I think the angle I was taking the pics was a nasty angle which had my pair looking like some Stiletto 4's lol. How's this?

20230330_201137.jpg

You’ve definitely handled this like a real one

His pair

20230330_201137.jpg

These are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom