Nike SB shops?

Atlast in San Mateo already has 3 people lined up for these.. Its Thursday night.. SMH

"The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding." LMAO Fail

"The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding." LMAO Fail

Just got off work and drove by Circle A. If you reading this in the comfort of your home, you ain't about that life.

Just got off work and drove by Circle A. If you reading this in the comfort of your home, you ain't about that life.

^ so you're telling me that you're in line right now. and that everyone reading this from home is pretty much screwed?

good thing i have work, and making $$ better than spending $$

^ so you're telling me that you're in line right now. and that everyone reading this from home is pretty much screwed?

good thing i have work, and making $$ better than spending $$

nerd.gif

I hope everyone that wanted them got them. My bro and his friends were nice enough to cop me one even though they camped overnight.

I hope everyone that wanted them got them. My bro and his friends were nice enough to cop me one even though they camped overnight.

Back
Top Bottom