NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

these are not that dope smh. they need to take the name j-pack off of these. Theyre trying to hype up a shoe thats not even that dope.

these are not that dope smh. they need to take the name j-pack off of these. Theyre trying to hype up a shoe thats not even that dope.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WHEN have you ever seen a name coined by NIKE. WE'RE the ones who do it, not them. Sure, they might lead us to these nicknames with color schemes reminiscent of familiar things, but it's not their doing.

Homers = color scheme

TIFFANY = color scheme & Diamond Collab

UN/LUCKY = Color scheme & number on shoe

Hunters = Materials used

Tweed, Shark, Loden, Donatello, Neptune. Iron-Man, Tecate, Heineken, Miller, Boca = Color, or material used or things that resemble said color schemes.

Neon J-Pack fits, and whether you do or don't think it's dope.
laugh.gif

The public is the one responsible for this. 

Originally Posted by Young Christin

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WHEN have you ever seen a name coined by NIKE. WE'RE the ones who do it, not them. Sure, they might lead us to these nicknames with color schemes reminiscent of familiar things, but it's not their doing.

Homers = color scheme

TIFFANY = color scheme & Diamond Collab

UN/LUCKY = Color scheme & number on shoe

Hunters = Materials used

Tweed, Shark, Loden, Donatello, Neptune. Iron-Man, Tecate, Heineken, Miller, Boca = Color, or material used or things that resemble said color schemes.

Neon J-Pack fits, and whether you do or don't think it's dope.
laugh.gif

The public is the one responsible for this. 

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

these are
pimp.gif

money is tight. its either these or the aj3 coming out
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'd go with the 3's. Top 5 all time for me, but these SBs are still pretty nice.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

these are
pimp.gif

money is tight. its either these or the aj3 coming out
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'd go with the 3's. Top 5 all time for me, but these SBs are still pretty nice.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope these pop up this week. Im sick of waiting.

Shops should be getting them in this week or Monday of the next.
Just got my pair on lock once they arrive.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hope these pop up this week. Im sick of waiting.

Shops should be getting them in this week or Monday of the next.
Just got my pair on lock once they arrive.

Ima be getting both, 3s and these, but if I had to decide, I'd get the one that hasn't been released or re released. These dunks have always been a fan favorite. The new crowd frowns upon SBs and don't really know the significance on why we always wanted this one to be released.

They're clueless. I will always buy an SB if it's hot. That simple.

Back
Top Bottom